west gargen spa?

WGS

nice place - very clean, lots of attractive asian women. 70 for the house, tip with your discretion after. includes table shower, steam if you like and very skilled massage. H/R pretty standard, i've never heard of anything more than that offered in the way of extras, but i've always left satisfied, having expected no more. I have heard that if you go later at night, chances for more extras is greater - i think theyre open till midnite.

Sorry to check in late...

But for anyone going to WGS...it is $75 house fee now.

As has been said, nice clean place with a pretty decent selection of girls. YMMV big time from girl to girl, but isnt findign the goodones 3/4 the fun??

Good luck if you havn't gone yet!

MJC

Editd in: There ARE other extras available, but again they depend heavily on the girl/day/time you go. happy hunting!

[Edited by MJC185 on 06-12-2001 at 01:56 PM]

Improving the odds

Originally posted by MJC185
...There ARE other extras available, but again they depend heavily on the girl/day/time you go...
I've been there 4 times, mostly afternoons, with nothing more than HR. Have you got any tips on improving the odds for some extras.

Won't be much help...

The only girls I knew of that would practice their budding french skills are gone now, and I do not know who might do it.

My only TIP, per se would be to find a girl who is good and a bit liberal and frequent her. If her english is OK then you can broach the topic of extras. The girls there know the house 'rules' and are usually all to happy to bend them if it is to their advantage. This girl I have seen a few times gave me her number, but I couldn't remember it. LOL

Another tip would be to really overtip that friendly and 'loose girl. It could go a long way or it could do squat. You never know.

Wish I had something more tangible to give you guys. If I should get the goods I will be sur to let you know.

MJC

rev

well I finally made it to the West Garden Spa it was great, steam bath,table shower and great massage
with a great finish. I recommend it and I will be back.