Weiner

if I lived in NYC he would so have my vote. He never should have resigned from Congress. His constituents should have made that decision on election day. He broke no laws, stole no money. He did a foolish, immature thing, but that's it. IMO, he's the best candidate for Mayor right now. Go Tony!

if I lived in NYC he would so have my vote. He never should have resigned from Congress. His constituents should have made that decision on election day. He broke no laws, stole no money. He did a foolish, immature thing, but that's it. IMO, he's the best candidate for Mayor right now. Go Tony!
Compared to what he is up against I would agree with you, what a pathetic bunch. Kind of reminds me of what the Republicans trot out for the Presidency.

True he broke no law, but to me it is no different than a flasher opening his raincoat on some street corner.

True he broke no law, but to me it is no different than a flasher opening his raincoat on some street corner.
I think It's very different. A lot of people engage in sexting. He made the mistake of sending it out as a public tweet. I do agree that if you want a life in the public eye you are asking for trouble if you engage in this sort of conduct but hey should mongers cast the first stone.

I think It's very different. A lot of people engage in sexting. He made the mistake of sending it out as a public tweet. I do agree that if you want a life in the public eye you are asking for trouble if you engage in this sort of conduct but hey should mongers cast the first stone.
Well it could also be considered horrible judgement to put yourself in the position of sending out electronic evidence against yourself which could be weighable against someone in a job like that......

yeah, cause so many politicians have controlled their base instincts. the only difference is now when the press gets a hold of it, it's all over the front page. as long as they ain't pedophiles, i couldn't care less what any of them does with their cocks and pussies. i know if i was an elected politician, i'd be the biggest fucking whore-monger alive. lol. only hookers and strippers in my office, please.

I cut him some slack the first time 1) cause his wife is probably a dyke whose had her mouth on Hilary's snatch more than his dick... and 2) cause all politicians try to fuck their groupies.

But doing it again right after he got caught shows a serious compulsive disorder and he has no business in a power position where he could be blackmailed cause he's going to do it again and someone rather than go to the media will hold his feet (or dick) to the fire.

Last edited:
chutzpah

I like this guy but I'd never vote for him now.
His poor wife.
I had a scare outside an AMP once, some Suffolk bulletheads asked me some questions. No bust, no threat...I stayed away from the hobby for a year.
He got caught, humiliated his wife, lost his career, and was back immediately?

Can't give him another bye.

He thinks it's OK.

What he did doesn't really bother me, the fact that he keeps getting caught bothers me. Most Politicians are slime anyway, but the fact that he got caught again suggests he's just too dumb to be Mayor.