Weekly WTR meeting goes on tonight

With all the terror of this week I can guarantee that I will be at Wild thing Review tonight for some much needed relaxation and libations....a little brain numbing is in order.

I haven't a clue who will show up but anyone is welcome. WTR is a strip joint on corner of Mcnab and Powerline on Pompano/Ft laud line. I will be there at 10 pm at back of bar.Mention you are there to meet me and you should get in for free. ladies are also welcome-no pressure-just socializing

wtr gets busted

twice last week Wild thing revue got busted-the last time was for a dancer having see thru pasties. The places in the city of Ft Lauderdale are under seige by the LE. They are now forcing WTR to go back to being a bikini bar without friction dancing. The city is using state law from 1991 which doesnt allow friction dancing ANYWHERE in the state of Florida-so their attorney says. There may or maynot be an appeal of the law.

In the mean time this may kill Thursday meetings but ah what the heck I still will go there this thursday because I've been friends with the oweners,management and bar help for years.