Website to order Doxycycline?

Long story but I was bitten by a tick the other day (but I dont think it was a deer tick which carries Lyme Disease, it looks more like a dog tick). Nonetheless as a precaution I want to take the antibiotic Doxycycline which is used for tick bites. Anyone know of a good, legitimate website for ordering antibiotics at a good price? Thanks in advance.

Uggh, even for the Canadian or Indian websites? Just trying to save a few bucks by doing it on my own since that is the stuff they will prescribe anyway, I've researched tick bites quite a bit the last few days.

Long story but I was bitten by a tick the other day (but I dont think it was a deer tick which carries Lyme Disease, it looks more like a dog tick). Nonetheless as a precaution I want to take the antibiotic Doxycycline which is used for tick bites. Anyone know of a good, legitimate website for ordering antibiotics at a good price? Thanks in advance.
did your research confirm the info from my SO's NP...i.e. simply eat 2 of these for two days (four pills) after any suspect tick bite...enough to knock any potential infection out..

of course you'll need a script, and i don't know where you reside, but these pills are so cheap they are among the antibiotics and diabetes medication my local food store pharma supplies (up to twenty or twenty eight pills) at absolutely no charge..

and btw, it is strongly stipulated you eat these with food..

Last edited:
did your research confirm the info from my SO's NP...i.e. simply eat 2 of these for two days (four pills) after any suspect tick bite...enough to knock any potential infection out..

of course you'll need a script, and i don't know where you reside, but these pills are so cheap they are among the antibiotics and diabetes medication my local food store pharma supplies (up to twenty or twenty eight pills) at absolutely no charge..

and btw, it is strongly stipulated you eat these with food..
As I recall no dairy. No sunlight either.

Thanks guys for the input, your info jives with what I've read, you better take with food and it can upset your stomach. I may have taken this for something once (its widely prescribed for a lot of different infections) and if I remeber correctly it was tough on my stomach. I'll just see the doctor to get a script and ask him to prescribe it, glad its not expensive.