We don't like Obamacare

When Slate magazine says Obamacare....

is making Republicans look good, the Democrats have a problem.

Article: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...ism_the_health_care_law_s_early_missteps.html

Slate, home of the article (http://www.slate.com/articles/doubl...ly_bad_people_send_their_kids_to_private.html) that said if you send your kids to a private school you are a bad person -- not a murderer-bad person, but a bad person nonetheless, is now giving props to the Republicans???

Obama must have been paying attention to the Republicans School of the Art of Self-Inflicted Wounds. When a left-leaning icon like Slate doesn't have your back...that's not good.

Obama Pledge: 4 Pinnochios

You don't earn the public's trust when the Washington Post (the Post!) gives Obama's pledge 4 pinnochios (you can keep your insurance no mater what).... day's after the media wakes up and says "no you can't". Obama's spin handlers are saying folks will get better coverage. OK... say that's true and let's go with it. But why would you continue to say, as late as 10/30 (that's yesterday for the mathemetically challenged) that you can still keep whatever insurance you already have???

MSNBC says Obama lied: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/paul-b...ugh-finally-admits-obama-lied-about-obamacare

Four pinnochios from the Washington Post: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...s-only-one-way-to-win-the-war-over-obamacare/

So.... is there some sort of pathology at work here?

Say in a year's time we see that Obamacare is great! Does all kinds of great things! Less folks going broke from f_'d up insurance policies.

With all this "greatness".... why continue to LIE to the American Public? THIS is the most transparent administration in history that Obama promised?

(You notice how there are no right-wing news sources quoted here?)

Last edited:
Barry is a tricky prick. You see ... Obamacare has to have the young and healthy in the plan to make it work. The young and healthy don't NEED health insurance. They need catastrophic health insurance ... which will cover them if anything bad happens. These plans are cheap and don't cover much and is perfect for someone in their 20's. I didn't have health insurance from age 21 through 28. If I got sick ... I paid the doctor money.

SO ... Barry and his bean counters design the system that FORCES the young and healthy to buy into the plan so they can pay for the people who do get sick. The problem they did not foresee .... the young and healthy are not going to pay $400 a month for a shit policy with a $3,000 deductible. They are MUCH better off paying a $200 fine yearly and if they do get sick they can just buy insurance.

NOW ... you don't have the young and healthy to pay for the sick. Plan fails.

Obama is an idiot ... but maybe not!

You see ... this communist has always wanted a single payer system and total socialized medicine. He has said in his own words that he wants to start with Obamacare and eventually eliminate employer provided health insurance. He wants to socialize the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_fxGfTp_fY

You can scroll to 50 seconds to hear his own words. I know Emily will freak out over the fact that it is a Fox broadcast. I am only citing Barry's own words.

So .... he can then say a year from now that the system is failing because of what I just said ... and that in order to make it work he has to FORCE everyone to pay for health plans that BARRY says you should have.

SO ... he is going to force everyone to buy expensive insurance that they may not need or want and then he is going to tell you which plan to take ... because he knows best.

Of course ... I am hoping that the country ... as stupid as most Americans are ... will finally wake up and vote out the democrats in the Senate and the House and then we can finally make our move to defund this atrocity.

Unfortunately, too many people want free stuff and will never vote Republican. I think we may be doomed.

Some Good News Today

Wow! A liberal publication taking a Democratic poll and finding bad news for...Democrats?

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/10/new-poll-shows-democratic-incumbents-big-trouble

This isn't good news for Democrats. It's true that attitudes toward the Republican Party have taken a bigger hit than attitudes toward the Democratic Party, but attitudes toward actual incumbents are exactly the opposite. And in elections, that's what matters.

Steve snd Stu, you both should move to Somilia where you can have your free market, no government, religious law and guns galore, seems exactly the kind of country you two want to live in. I think we need to start a fundraiser to get two one way tickets to that conservative paradise. You both certainly don't belong in a free democracy that's for certain.

Steve snd Stu, you both should move to Somilia where you can have your free market, no government, religious law and guns galore, seems exactly the kind of country you two want to live in. I think we need to start a fundraiser to get two one way tickets to that conservative paradise. You both certainly don't belong in a free democracy that's for certain.
That may not be a bad idea, with the immigration policy the Democrats want by the time Steve and I get over there the Somalians will all be over here.

Oh one other thing, for someone who brags how smart and well read she is, you should know that we are a constitutional republic and not a democracy. If we were a democracy there would be no gay marriage as it was defeated in every state that had a vote.

That may not be a bad idea, with the immigration policy the Democrats want by the time Steve and I get over there the Somalians will all be over here.

Oh one other thing, for someone who brags how smart and well read she is, you should know that we are a constitutional republic and not a democracy. If we were a democracy there would be no gay marriage as it was defeated in every state that had a vote.
Civil rights cannot be voted on, we are both a republic and a democracy and you are the last person to comment on intelligence, you wrote so many inaccuracies and fabrications I swear it's purposefully because you are socially inept you will settle being a fool then an outcast. I'm looking in the Medical Journals for the magical slut dector you claim exist when you pulled an Akin and yes I will never ever let that one slide it was so stupid. You don't even apologize or do the ususal cinaervative " I misspoke" when they say something dumb, you double down on your moronic statements like some emotionally stunted badge of honor. You are like a preteen, admire wealthy scumbags who never worked a day in their life like the Koch's and Walton's, have zero knowledge of basic anatomy and believe myths that boys whisper in locker rooms, think a fetus is equilvelent to a post born with a functioning brain. You are either regressed or never became a man, either way you are stunted.

Civil rights cannot be voted on, we are both a republic and a democracy and you are the last person to comment on intelligence, you wrote so many inaccuracies and fabrications I swear it's purposefully because you are socially inept you will settle being a fool then an outcast. I'm looking in the Medical Journals for the magical slut dector you claim exist when you pulled an Akin and yes I will never ever let that one slide it was so stupid. You don't even apologize or do the ususal cinaervative " I misspoke" when they say something dumb, you double down on your moronic statements like some emotionally stunted badge of honor. You are like a preteen, admire wealthy scumbags who never worked a day in their life like the Koch's and Walton's, have zero knowledge of basic anatomy and believe myths that boys whisper in locker rooms, think a fetus is equilvelent to a post born with a functioning brain. You are either regressed or never became a man, either way you are stunted.
Are you off your meds again? Such viciousness from someone who categorizes herself as an effortlessly sweet young lady. You're as big a phony as Obama. This is a perfect example of the delusional mental illnesses that afflict you. It was you that made up the magical medical slut detector but you can go right on believing otherwise if it will make you happy.

Last edited:
Are you off your meds again? Such viciousness from someone who categorizes herself as an effortlessly sweet young lady. You're as big a phony as Obama. This is a perfect example of the delusional mental illnesses that afflict you. It was you that made up the magical medical slut detector but you can go right on believing otherwise if it will make you happy.
Oh, grown up, you conservatives regress right back up in the womb whenever you feel threatened, maybe that's why you are so obsessed with womb, so homesick can't deal with the real world. Oh poor Stu, you can dish it out but anyone gives it back is just a big bad meany, it is a shameful way for a grown man to act as if he still in the schoolyard. The thread is still up where you claim to be such an expect on female reproductive health, shall I attach a link? Stop trying to backtrack, you wrote there is no connection between birth control and reproductive disease and believe there is some device that doctors have to defect which bcontrol trip seeking women are sluts as you put it and which have degerative afflicted. I know what I read, you pulled an Akin throwing inaccuracies as fact and made a complete ass out of yourself. I'm never going to let you live it down, wear it as a badge of conservative stupidity, all the rape nuts do. I don't pretend I know anything about male reproductive health and believe it is none of my buisness and would never oppose any medication to ease suffering based on any personal belief, you on the other hand think you have some moral right to dictate what women should and should not do with their bodies, amongst people living in modern reality you are the one with serious emotionally stunted issues. project all you want on me, you are still the one who wrote the dumbest thing I ever read on any forum.

The reason your moronic statement is so important is because the same conservative morons you heard your medical falsehoods from are the same conservative morons writing policy that are affecting half of the population. It is the main reason you will always be on the losing side. Men have always claimed women are "mentally ill" to divert from their stupidity, you are predictable.

This is what Stu you wrote to me on another thread and I'll post a link if needed.

"I'm talking birth control and for some reason you're talking degenerative reproductive diseases. Do you know the difference???"

Stu is so ignorant that he had no clue that birth control is the ONLY medication available for degenerative repriductive disease and had the arrogance to accuse me, a woman if know the difference. He never backtracked or even states he just wrote without understsnding what the hell he was talking about. This is why I think he is emotionally stunted and not because he is medically illiterate, he obviously have little experience around post pubescent females, it's that he never acknowledged he didn't understand what he was writing about and never made any attempt to correct his ignorance, he just kept doubling down. He is not competent to discuss any issues regarding female reproductive health policy including the AHCA which biggest offense to conservatives is it covers birth control. That's the reason they shut form the government at thr cost of 25 billion, fucking obsession over birth control, they don't understand what the medication is, the other purposes it serves and how it is administered but they were ready to default the full faith and credit of the United States on something they know nothing about or even want to know anything about, it's lunacy.

Last edited: