WARNING WARNING 516-309-4477 Hempstead car date new number 516-605-9324

They doing that they capable of doing other stuff. Would have fun at their expense send em to locust valley or bayville north shore. That shitbox they driving be heard all over place there. Lol.

They doing that they capable of doing other stuff. Would have fun at their expense send em to locust valley or bayville north shore. That shitbox they driving be heard all over place there. Lol.
That's why i said they're amateur hour. I had at least another 400 on me, and a wallet full of who knows what, and i had some legally obtained medical marijuana in the car. If they knew what they were doing, it could have all been theirs. Oh well.

I like posts like this because it reminds us that these girls are pigs who will doublecross you in a heartbeat. Yes this is an extreme example, a junky who swallows cum for 40 bucks, but 99% of these gals, even the SA "sugrbabies" are thieving lying whores who cant see past their overdue phone bill. And there's always another guy, so dropping you as a customer is no big deal to them.

Unfortunately the same holds true for your girlfriends and wives as well.
in contrast to

I’ve found often enough in life that when I think someone is being erratic, it’s that I don’t understand their values well. Conversely, I’ve found that when I take the time to figure out what people care about, it’s pretty easy to predict (and influence) how they behave.
And therein lies us. lol

Sorry to hear about all this. Luckily you didn't get hurt. And hearing stuff like this keeps me staying street smart all the time. Actually I let my guard down last weekend with a SB over one thing but luckily it turned out ok but reminders to stay alert.

in contrast to

And therein lies us. lol

Sorry to hear about all this. Luckily you didn't get hurt. And hearing stuff like this keeps me staying street smart all the time. Actually I let my guard down last weekend with a SB over one thing but luckily it turned out ok but reminders to stay alert.
You dont know their values, and people present themselves to be all sorts of things. You dont know anyone.

justme

homo economicus
I kind of meant to write “what they value” which is a bit different.

But your point stands that you never really know.

That said, when I first started posting on whoreboards I got the sense that there were sophisticated con artists all over the place and johns were a hapless bunch of well-meaning dudes that were constantly being taken advantage of.

But then, over the 20+ years, I got cheated exactly once - in my second year. And while there were many, many other attempts, they were always easily avoided. Most of the time I got exactly what I wanted.

And so my view of these women and the kind of guy who gets suckered kind of changed.

I kind of meant to write “what they value” which is a bit different.

But your point stands that you never really know.

That said, when I first started posting on whoreboards I got the sense that there were sophisticated con artists all over the place and johns were a hapless bunch of well-meaning dudes that were constantly being taken advantage of.

But then, over the 20+ years, I got cheated exactly once - in my second year. And while there were many, many other attempts, they were always easily avoided. Most of the time I got exactly what I wanted.

And so my view of these women and the kind of guy who gets suckered kind of changed.
I've had girls do a complete 180. Situations arise, that you dont know about because you're not a part of their private lives, and she may behave a certain way when you meet to gain trust.

Hey now! I didn't get suckered! If anything, she had that 40 bucks coming to her for a while now, considering how many times she swallowed my load for 40, fucked her at her aunt's for 50-60, and fucked her ass once for 60. So... I'd say she kind of had it coming to her, the dumb bitch... lol

justme

homo economicus
Like the auto rickshaw drivers that charge me twice their normal rate and a third of what I think their service is worth.

I don’t actually believe that people can rip each other off. But I do believe that both people can think they are.

Like the auto rickshaw drivers that charge me twice their normal rate and a third of what I think their service is worth.

I don’t actually believe that people can rip each other off. But I do believe that both people can think they are.
people are generally as ethical as their situation dictates.
Sometimes and maybe. On the flip side we could be tending towards "What does the word 'is' mean?" as per Clinton.

Saw on news 12 long island this morning a guy and two girls arrested on Diblee dr for robbing a guy of cash and a cell phone... now we're all familiar with Diblee dr and what that area has going on.. It sounds like it was them. They had mug shots up of the three. Im sure if you google it it will come up.. Karma's a Bitch.

Saw on news 12 long island this morning a guy and two girls arrested on Diblee dr for robbing a guy of cash and a cell phone... now we're all familiar with Diblee dr and what that area has going on.. It sounds like it was them. They had mug shots up of the three. Im sure if you google it it will come up.. Karma's a Bitch.
Your not even close, too funny though. This woman is hispanic or white. Arrested were clearly AA. Did you even look at her photo or ad