Warning to henchmen

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
From my high viewpoint I am acutely aware of the ebbs and flows of this business. As such I know from all the whining I am getting that business is pretty tight for most places. So we are bound to see bad behavior and people reverting to base instincts.

Lately there have been multiple posts regarding things which would scare off customers from going to a spot. Because rather than step up their business most places want to think the problem is their competition "stealing" their business, which they then use to justify bad behavior on their own part.

I've been in this business for over 40 years and run this website for almost a quarter of a century. A lot of you think you are slick and have some new way of executing scumbag behavior so that I won't recognize it. Guess again.

Moving forward I won't be deleting these posts any longer. I will simply figure out what your favorite place is and move the offending post to their thread. So rather than damaging the intended target you will damage the damsel in distress who you are white knighting for and she will cut off whatever extras she is giving you.

Be careful what you try to slip into your rival's chalice because I'm going to switch it up on you as you will end up knight errant roaming the countryside tilting at windmills.