Vitality SPA Latina Massage 631-697-7742 East Islip

The place in Shirley was called Gentlemen's day spa. and it did share the building with a dentist. They moved out to the hamptons. you can still call the same # and find them that way. Dont know if they are legit now, but I would imagine not.

That place had some nice latinas, some not so nice too, but always gigantic tits.
The girl I saw there was Susanna. She was a bit Latina with huge tits.Wonder where she is now

so after this review tried it out. I had to wait in waiting area and made eye contact as another mongerer was being let out of the room. not thrilled. he left, they made up the room and was let in several min later. I had, Tania. she was a very nice, and a hot milfy latina, late 40's. great personality, so so massage. no real technique just random rubbing. HE was ok. better than some but not amazing. was lil rushed. Tits are def D bolt-ons not "real" like the other review with small nips. not a big fan of implants, but still nice. $60 house for 40 min and $60 for the girls to come out. idk if any others are offering same service but while in waiting saw mms 60-70, a nice older woman in late 50s, another in 40's big rack, columbian, body and face was plain, nothing special. personality was not inviting. and there was a younger cute darker dominican looking chick, looks like might be a stripper and this is a side gig, had lil bit of a dont wanna be here attitude.

That 'stripper' girl you are referring to, I had her once and was denied HE after multiple attempts during the session. Again this a a place trying to operate as a legit massage place, so there isn't discretion when waiting. You literally have to pretend you are in a legit massage place to get past the whole eye contact thing. still weird, so I cant hate on you for feeling that way!

That 'stripper' girl you are referring to, I had her once and was denied HE after multiple attempts during the session. Again this a a place trying to operate as a legit massage place, so there isn't discretion when waiting. You literally have to pretend you are in a legit massage place to get past the whole eye contact thing. still weird, so I cant hate on you for feeling that way!
Is this place still around?

Went here a couple of weeks ago. After trying the special number with no luck . Tried the real number they did pick up. I tried to make an appointment but things did not line up for me and i did not know if i would get the extra or not. Tried the special number again a week later and they picked up and i made an appointment.I got to the place and the door was locked but they opened it. At the same time an older couple went in too. I was greeted by the owner and another Latina woman sat and waited while the couple went in to their appointment.
My masseuse took over the handling of me and led me to my room. I get undressed and wait,she asks the usual if I have been here before and i tell her yes a long time ago.
She is thick and older ok looking. So she proceeds with a real good professional massage, very thorough the kind you get at massage envy. At this point i don't know what i'm going to get. I try to rub her legs as she was massaging me but she is never in the right position. Finally tells me to flip and she massages my chest and legs even does the aroma therapy thing with oils feels good.
Now she goes for my package and makes sure everthing is quiet and tells me to be quiet. It went real well but she rushed me in the end a little because some one entered the waiting area so she got a little spooked but i blew my load just the same. She cleaned me up and told me next time to make appointment for Mondays. Maybe the boss is not around or there is someone else that does it all on Mondays. She waited in the waiting room i got dressed met her and tipped her and out the door

Went here a couple of weeks ago. After trying the special number with no luck . Tried the real number they did pick up. I tried to make an appointment but things did not line up for me and i did not know if i would get the extra or not. Tried the special number again a week later and they picked up and i made an appointment.I got to the place and the door was locked but they opened it. At the same time an older couple went in too. I was greeted by the owner and another Latina woman sat and waited while the couple went in to their appointment.
My masseuse took over the handling of me and led me to my room. I get undressed and wait,she asks the usual if I have been here before and i tell her yes a long time ago.
She is thick and older ok looking. So she proceeds with a real good professional massage, very thorough the kind you get at massage envy. At this point i don't know what i'm going to get. I try to rub her legs as she was massaging me but she is never in the right position. Finally tells me to flip and she massages my chest and legs even does the aroma therapy thing with oils feels good.
Now she goes for my package and makes sure everthing is quiet and tells me to be quiet. It went real well but she rushed me in the end a little because some one entered the waiting area so she got a little spooked but i blew my load just the same. She cleaned me up and told me next time to make appointment for Mondays. Maybe the boss is not around or there is someone else that does it all on Mondays. She waited in the waiting room i got dressed met her and tipped her and out the door
was there any utc allow up top or bottom?

No she was never in a position for that. Could be because the boss was in other room maybe that’s why she said to make appointment for Monday’s. This was what I presume was the older lady.
could be sending business to the other girl. I don’t know

So after reading the reviews and hoping to experience a mature/MILFY super busty Latina giving me HE while I played with her boobs I decided to give this place a shot. Called the “secret” number in the tread title on a Monday, woman who answered the phone seemed a little confused but when I said I wanted to make an appointment things went smoothly and made an appointment for later that day. When I got to the place the door was locked but I knocked and was let in by a OLDER Latina woman probably 55-65 if I had to guess and her body was that of a typical 55-65 yr old woman deff not curvy deff not busty and deff not something that I would be attracted to. Stayed anyway thinking that maybe she might have some special technique or serious skills that she has picked up through the years. Anyway she asked if I had been there before I said yes a long time ago (it was my first time) she ask who I saw and I just said couldn’t remember. She said okay and said it’s 60 for 40 mins. Paid the 60 got undressed and laid on the table. The massage started and it was actually a really good really legit massage…but that’s not why I was there so I was kind of getting impatient waiting for the good part to commence. Finally the flip comes and she continues with the standard massage protocol and she starts asking me again how I got the number I called and etc not wanting to cite UG I just said got it from someone whose been here before and she said oh okay and asked some more questions you would ask if you were suspicious. Guess I didn’t pass her test because the HE never came was 40 mins of straight massage. Was annoyed that I wasted my time but hey sometimes things just don’t work out, got dressed didn’t tip anything and left and because I didn’t accomplish the mission I started looking for other options and took a shoot somewhere else which I will review in that thread. Stay safe out there gentlemen.