Visiting Buffalo 716-580-0759

This was my second visit. I'm still not sure if this was a great or a mediocre experience. I arrived a little more than an hour before closing time so it may have had something to do with it. When I arrived, I was immediately shown into a massage room by Tina and asked to undress. This time I wasn't given the opportunity to use the locker room. Before Tina left the room while I undressed, I asked to see Mae again. Despite seeming to understand, Tina returned and proceeded with the activities.

Unlike my last visit, Tina seemed to know what I wanted right away. After the TS she spent about 5 minutes playing with my ass and balls, and then proceed to ask me to turn over so she could give me a HJ. I liked the idea of getting a HJ at the start followed by a massage. Tina's technique was to stand next to the table breathing into my ear while playing. I reached around to feel her up. While she didn't make any objection, she didn't attempt to undress. Since she wasn't interested in any other activities, I think I would have preferred her to focus on the HJ.

The really unusual thing that happened is a few minutes into the massage, Mae came into the room and both Tina and Mae proceeded to give me a massage. While this was an interesting experience, it was somewhat distracting that both of them carried on a conversation in Cantonese throughout. Also, the massage was less directed and hence lower quality than my previous visit with Mae.

While I will go back, I think next time I will try to visit Mae or another girl.