Visiting AMPs in hot weather

Yesterday was a beautiful day, the sun was out and it was about 80. I don't mind warm, but I do not like heat. The idea of Florida in the summer sounds like hell to me.
I wanted to get one off, so I stopped by the place in Centereach (review not yet posted). I don't expect air conditioners in these places. Most of them only have space heaters in the winter.
Anyway, it was hot in the room. We get into it, I am pounding away pretty hard and sweating like I ate some habaneros on a beach in August. To be clear, I am not overweight. I visit the gym daily and am in good shape. I almost felt bad for the girl, she was covered in my sweat. I was able to finish, but it was less enjoyable than I would have liked.
It makes me wonder if I should go hard at these spots for the next month or so, and then take a break for the summer.
Anyone else have similar problems?

Yesterday was a beautiful day, the sun was out and it was about 80. I don't mind warm, but I do not like heat. The idea of Florida in the summer sounds like hell to me.
I wanted to get one off, so I stopped by the place in Centereach (review not yet posted). I don't expect air conditioners in these places. Most of them only have space heaters in the winter.
Anyway, it was hot in the room. We get into it, I am pounding away pretty hard and sweating like I ate some habaneros on a beach in August. To be clear, I am not overweight. I visit the gym daily and am in good shape. I almost felt bad for the girl, she was covered in my sweat. I was able to finish, but it was less enjoyable than I would have liked.
It makes me wonder if I should go hard at these spots for the next month or so, and then take a break for the summer.
Two possibilities:
1.Places I go to in flushing are usually basement (and so cool) or have air conditioners running.
2. If you stay on LI (I know it what I am going to say seems obvious) but look for a place that has an air conditioner over the front door or if not walk in and see if the place has central AC. If not leave.

Plan accordingly, save your favorite places, air conditioning and a shower or a must in the summer

I really enjoy getting super sweaty and getting messy in general. And, as an admitted sick fuck, I also get off on my day's fuck toy kind of hating that. As long as I don't have to go back to work. She's (hopefully!) going to clean up before the next guy anyway.

Although I belonged to a higher end health club when I was working (and now also that I am retired) I also joined Planet fitness located nearby to where I worked. The rational to my SO was sometimes I would go for a run at lunch time and I would use the place just for the showers. Was $100 a year single payment for 24/7 membership back pre-covid but more expensive today so may no longer be worth it unless you actually need a club to work out in.

I'm sure you guys can read between the lines as the place was useful to clean up after other uses unrelated to my original stated physical activities. Besides removal of sweat, a quick shower was also useful to remove any lingering perfume, (and once some glitter from my hair) and my shower kit had many handy compartments to store a burner and other mongering supplies. I have slowed down a bit with my mongering so I no longer need this extra club.

Although I belonged to a higher end health club when I was working (and now also that I am retired) I also joined Planet fitness located nearby to where I worked. The rational to my SO was sometimes I would go for a run at lunch time and I would use the place just for the showers. Was $100 a year single payment for 24/7 membership back pre-covid but more expensive today so may no longer be worth it unless you actually need a club to work out in.

I'm sure you guys can read between the lines as the place was useful to clean up after other uses unrelated to my original stated physical activities. Besides removal of sweat, a quick shower was also useful to remove any lingering perfume, (and once some glitter from my hair) and my shower kit had many handy compartments to store a burner and other mongering supplies. I have slowed down a bit with my mongering so I no longer need this extra club.
@genius with the good pointers.

“If you’re in a relationship”, it’s important to avoid situations where your partner might question you about things like glitter on you or in your car, a long strand of hair (especially if it’s a different color), lip gloss or a hair bun left behind, an open condom wrapper, or any signs of sexual activity of dry fluid on your clothes.

@genius with the good pointers.

“If you’re in a relationship”, it’s important to avoid situations where your partner might question you about things like glitter on you or in your car, a long strand of hair (especially if it’s a different color), lip gloss or a hair bun left behind, an open condom wrapper, or any signs of sexual activity of dry fluid on your clothes.
Lipstick on the tighty whities..

I did tell this story in another thread a long time ago. I told her it was ketchup from a burger I was eating that got on my hands and must have gotten on the underwear when I took a leak. No...she didn't believe it. Like anything else, never admit, just keep denying.
I don't know about your SO, but such a story would have pissed mine off even worse than the lipstick discovery as an insult to her intelligence.