Victoria in Huntington/Queens

I saw an ad in CL for Victoria, an exotic looking girl in Huntington. The pictures looked nice and I wanted to try her out. I did some searching here and I couldn't find a real review, just some negative comments about how she had changed her name and nationality. Well decided to take the plunge and see her last night. But she had changed her locale, now she was on Queens Blvd and 74th St. I happened to be driving into Brooklyn last night so I saw her on the way home

I have to say I had a great time. She was beautiful and very sweet and very eager to please me. I'm really into the GFE thing, and she was great to hug, but she wouldn't kiss. She did about everything you could ask for. I asked for bbj, but she said no and I didn't press. She did a great job with the cover on. I really enjoyed myself and I will definitely see her again when she is in Huntington.

Moderator, if you could start a thread in the Long Island forum I would appreciate it. I would have done it myself, but I couldn't figure out how. Maybe I can't yet?

I saw an ad in CL for Victoria, an exotic looking girl in Huntington. The pictures looked nice and I wanted to try her out. I did some searching here and I couldn't find a real review, just some negative comments about how she had changed her name and nationality. Well decided to take the plunge and see her last night. But she had changed her locale, now she was on Queens Blvd and 74th St. I happened to be driving into Brooklyn last night so I saw her on the way home

I have to say I had a great time. She was beautiful and very sweet and very eager to please me. I'm really into the GFE thing, and she was great to hug, but she wouldn't kiss. She did about everything you could ask for. I asked for bbj, but she said no and I didn't press. She did a great job with the cover on. I really enjoyed myself and I will definitely see her again when she is in Huntington.

Moderator, if you could start a thread in the Long Island forum I would appreciate it. I would have done it myself, but I couldn't figure out how. Maybe I can't yet?
How was she eager if you want GFE and she wouldn't kiss and you wanted BBBJ and got CBJ?

Find another girl and I am sure you will be happier. You seem new at this and rule #1 is there are plenty of providers out there and there is definately no need to settle.

How was she eager if you want GFE and she wouldn't kiss and you wanted BBBJ and got CBJ?

Find another girl and I am sure you will be happier. You seem new at this and rule #1 is there are plenty of providers out there and there is definately no need to settle.
Excellent point AHF, and I do realize that I could find a provider who's menu included exactly the things I ordered. But I guess it's not necessarily the exact activities that a girl is willing to do that makes the session worth while for me, but the way I feel during and after the session and alot of times that depends on how the interaction goes.

I felt really good about this girl and I enjoyed her company. I did not press her on things she didnt want to do, and in turn I feel that she put her all into pleasing me the way she could. I did you and her the service of telling you what was on her menu so that if those things are of utmost importance to you wanting to use her you will know to go elsewhere.

I also let you know that I feel like seeing Victoria again and that I had a great time.

Take it for what it's worth

Just curious ...

...if theres a moderator around who thinks something may be funny here. I certainly could be wrong but don't wanna see fellow UGers be mislead?

...if theres a moderator around who thinks something may be funny here. I certainly could be wrong but don't wanna see fellow UGers be mislead?
Yes i do, but i'll give this guy a chance. He seems to have a couple of post in other threads but until someone established reviews this girl i would take that review with a Grain of salt!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Bio,
Victoria seems to be Tanijia who was in RVC last year with DJ. I saw her but did not post the review on UG because she started self posting right before I saw her and pissed off Slinky. Out of deference to the APM I decided not to give this girl any additional attention and just posted the review elsewhere.

The review was lukewarm.

Back in the fall she was the topic of discussion in the Cheap Head thread. Both Seeker and myself were intrigued by her new pics but as soon as she posted one that showed that tattoo going around her waist I figured out who she was.

Would it be prudent to re-post my review of her in here so the guys on UG can make their own decision if they want to see her or not?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Okay, here is the review of Victoria when she was Tanaijia last year.

From 3/15/08

Name: Tanaijia
Body: 6-7 Really nice firm tits, decent ass, slightly round belly.
Face: 6. cute eyes
Place: Diplomat Motel, Sunrise Highway RVC/Baldwin border
Contact#: 503-953-9133
Rates: $100 for half hour includes CBJ and CFS (mulit positions one pop)
Ethnicity: Asian mix

I've been seeing her ad and heard some decent things about her so I figured I'd take a chance. I guess the clincher was when she posted on another board that she is friends with DJ who I saw two weeks ago at the same place. When I called her she sounded very young and told me to come over in twenty minutes. She is all the way in the back which is nice. Opening the door I saw it is defiantly the same girl in the pictures. She is taller then I expected and a little heavier. She was wearing a short white skirt that showed some nasty sores on her legs, not sure what they were but it wasn't pretty. Like I said she is a little heavier then I though, her stomach is not fat but she isn't slim, more round and soft and she has a tattoo that goes all around her waist that isn't visible in any of the pictures I've seen of her. She isn't very affectionate, not much touching before hand, backs away from any kissing, told me no kissing anywhere on the face.
So she stripped asked for the money and got down to business. Decent CBJ. I was told I could touch the pussy just not too deep but when I stuck my finger in a little she moved my hand. She is shaved below but hairy on top of the lips. She has big soft outer pussy lips but rough inside.
Anyway the cbj got good when I asked her to face me full on, I figured the pussy play was going nowhere so why not. Now she got me long and hard. She is cute so having this young girl sprawled out in front of me sucking my dick was a turn on. She did a good job going up and down and I was really getting hard when her phone rang, she didn't answer it but it was distracting and she wouldn't turn it off. It kind of killed the mood she had built with the straight on CBJ. Too bad because I was really getting into the zone, little billy was big enough so she couldn't get all the way down on him. So I asked her what position she wanted to start in and she said doggie. She knelt before me with her butt in the air and I aimed and entered her. She isn't that tight, I went in with little resistance then hit a wall. She has that short asian cunt where it feels like your hitting a wall. I've had this happen at AMPs. I never got my whole cock in her. So I fucked her like this for a few minutes then had her turn around to face the mirror. While I was fucking her doggie I tried slapping her ass but she really didn't like that. I did bend over and squeeze her tits hard, she has really nice tits. Then I asked her to flip over and I fucked her mish for a while. She made some noises but didn't seem into it. She seemed distant. It was a basic cold whore fuck. I fucked her until I started getting soft.
She is okay for $100. I liked DJ better. Tanaijia is somewhat distant, not that friendly but not rude. Maybe with someone else she'd be different. She said the black girl Alana who has been advertising a lot is also with them.

Last edited:
.....She isn't that tight, I went in with little resistance then hit a wall. She has that short asian cunt where it feels like your hitting a wall. I've had this happen at AMPs. I never got my whole cock in her. .....
Nice detailed review Billy.
I used to think the "short Asian cunt" was kind of a myth but I have experienced it (and only with Asians) a couple of times Dr Judy(or Dr Amy - whatever her name is that day) and Amy (of Amy&Helen fame) to name two. With Amy I couldnt even get in half way (I'm decent sized -not quite magnum size) and any attempt at a little deeper caused her discomfort. Although I never had a problem with tightness in Asians.

Okay, here is the review of Victoria when she was Tanaijia last year.

From 3/15/08

Name: Tanaijia
Body: 6-7 Really nice firm tits, decent ass, slightly round belly.
Face: 6. cute eyes
Place: Diplomat Motel, Sunrise Highway RVC/Baldwin border
Contact#: 503-953-9133
Rates: $100 for half hour includes CBJ and CFS (mulit positions one pop)
Ethnicity: Asian mix

I've been seeing her ad and heard some decent things about her so I figured I'd take a chance. I guess the clincher was when she posted on another board that she is friends with DJ who I saw two weeks ago at the same place. When I called her she sounded very young and told me to come over in twenty minutes. She is all the way in the back which is nice. Opening the door I saw it is defiantly the same girl in the pictures. She is taller then I expected and a little heavier. She was wearing a short white skirt that showed some nasty sores on her legs, not sure what they were but it wasn't pretty. Like I said she is a little heavier then I though, her stomach is not fat but she isn't slim, more round and soft and she has a tattoo that goes all around her waist that isn't visible in any of the pictures I've seen of her. She isn't very affectionate, not much touching before hand, backs away from any kissing, told me no kissing anywhere on the face.
So she stripped asked for the money and got down to business. Decent CBJ. I was told I could touch the pussy just not too deep but when I stuck my finger in a little she moved my hand. She is shaved below but hairy on top of the lips. She has big soft outer pussy lips but rough inside.
Anyway the cbj got good when I asked her to face me full on, I figured the pussy play was going nowhere so why not. Now she got me long and hard. She is cute so having this young girl sprawled out in front of me sucking my dick was a turn on. She did a good job going up and down and I was really getting hard when her phone rang, she didn't answer it but it was distracting and she wouldn't turn it off. It kind of killed the mood she had built with the straight on CBJ. Too bad because I was really getting into the zone, little billy was big enough so she couldn't get all the way down on him. So I asked her what position she wanted to start in and she said doggie. She knelt before me with her butt in the air and I aimed and entered her. She isn't that tight, I went in with little resistance then hit a wall. She has that short asian cunt where it feels like your hitting a wall. I've had this happen at AMPs. I never got my whole cock in her. So I fucked her like this for a few minutes then had her turn around to face the mirror. While I was fucking her doggie I tried slapping her ass but she really didn't like that. I did bend over and squeeze her tits hard, she has really nice tits. Then I asked her to flip over and I fucked her mish for a while. She made some noises but didn't seem into it. She seemed distant. It was a basic cold whore fuck. I fucked her until I started getting soft.
She is okay for $100. I liked DJ better. Tanaijia is somewhat distant, not that friendly but not rude. Maybe with someone else she'd be different. She said the black girl Alana who has been advertising a lot is also with them.

My experience was alot different than yours billy. I enjoyed her company and had a good erotic time with her. I had a pretty good look and I didn't see any blemishes on her legs. Her ass and pussy were smoothe and had that youthful firmness that is nice. I would guess she was in her early 20s. She mentioned that she had seen some bad reviews by you and someone else. I told her I would write a good review for her, which she deserved since I had a good time, and which the UG readers deserved because she is a hottie and they will probably enjoy her.

Im not a shill and Im not her (I think that a monger would probably projectile vomit if they come into the room and found me there :>). I guess this situation proves that YMMV with a lot of providers.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't think our experiences were all that different. Neither of us got GFE, no kissing or BBBJ.
We both thought her cbj was good, however, mine was interrupted by her phone constantly going off and her refusing to shut it off.

As far as the sores on the legs go, she had a year for them to heal.
The second to last sentence in my review said that 'Maybe with someone else she'd be different.' Well I was giving her the benefit of the doubt and you proved to be that person.

As far as her telling you I gave her a bad review, I didn't think it was bad, just lukewarm. Had she not left her phone on and killed the mood she might have gotten a better review. Also I'm surprised she remembered I gave her the review.

But you are right, the more reviews on a girl the better for other members to make a decision on whether or not they want to see her.