Victoria in Elmont

Google 347-440-7499 and you will see several backpage ads.
Call for appointment and directions. Near to Belmont racetrack.
She is a lovely 25 yo black lady who was better in person than her pics suggest.
Second floor of a private house on a quiet street.
Park in driveway. Real low key area.
120 flat rate for the full hour.
She is nude from start to finish.
Nice Swedish massage with good flowing strokes. Really relaxes and stimulates at the same time. She uses unscented lotion and shower is available.
HE with some nice body contact but firm limits on no DATY etc.
If this is not enough extras for you forget it, but if you want a nice massage from an attractive nude girl who is really 25 instead of a nice Asian who looks ok but is really 45+ then you might give her a try.
She will have a partner soon who will work a second room.
Last appointment of the day is 8PM.
I liked it and plan to return.

Sounds like a good location....wish I would've went here the other day...although it'd be a drive for me...maybe try it out when the new girl arrives...you're right about this being a nice change from the amp

Had an appt. with her on sat but had to cancel, when I spoke with her on the phone I was told mutual touching is available and that it was a body to body massage. Was there any mutual touching?

"Was there any mutual touching?"

Oh yeah, nice and friendly. Did not pull away.
Only thing was she does not do DATY, and was a bit surprised about sucking her soft nipples but it worked out.
She has been doing this since beginning of the year. Was not aware of review sites like this one. As I left I told her I enjoyed the full hour and would pass the good word on to other like-minded individuals - hell, you gotta help the ones you want to stay in business!
Being used to the usual AMP situation where even my regulars have to make an effort to communicate to me, it was nice to be able to carry on a bit of a casual conversation during the massage.
To sum it up, it was like a junior version of the always wonderful Michelle B, at a $50 savings.

( Can't wait till Genius expands her horizons*)

Last edited:
Easy to set up appt. Victoria mentions in first call that she has a friend available, which i declined. when i got there, victoria meets at door in a fishnet outfit nude underneath. very nice voluptuous black lady ass. nice face, smallish tits. when i got upstairs, the friend came out anyway. she's also dressed in fishnet outfit, topless but a thong on. victoria said Rebecca is there for "training," anyway, i had four hands on me the whole time, which felt great. they're not trained, but they really try to give a nice rubdown. they're both in their fishnets the whole time, and roaming is allowed. when i flip, only victoria is nude, and they're both working my front. victoria's tits are just ok looking. i have an in each hand, and could not get to victoria's pussy. rebecca's ass, on the other hand, is simply magnificent. just a handful of firm bubble butt. as i'm playing down there, i can feel her pussy getting warm, but i could not really get to it. victoria starts the HJ and gets me done. wash cloth clean up and i'm out in 30 minutes, although i paid a 100 for 45 minutes. but since there were 2 girls, i figured it was worth it. but because there were 2 girls, i felt i should leave a tip, which i left 40. I just don't like a private residential atmosphere too much for safety, so i'm not sure i'd return. but i like them both and would recommend.