Vicki in Sunset Park

I know two who I can verify are real Vanessa ends in 1212 sunset park

I will not name the other as this one has gone to my top 5 ATF list and shes already starting to get over booked so no need to explain any further

Hey! these women have a right to sell theri bodies to whomever they want to do so. Everyone has a right to their preference and it is good for them to specify it so they and you wouldn't have a problem or waste your time.
QUOTE=kingotis;1006455]Which means that when a customer arrives there's one classy person in the room and one racist.[/QUOTE]

Hey! these women have a right to sell theri bodies to whomever they want to do so. Everyone has a right to their preference and it is good for them to specify it so they and you wouldn't have a problem or waste your time.
I have no gripe when I am told early and in no uncertain terms that the deal is off (and I get to keep my money).

Pay for play describes a transaction which both people voluntarily enter into. If there is an expectation that the cash somehow negates free will, then we have a bigger problem than racism.

Last edited:
Those pix of viki are fakes you can see on tineye they were also used a year ago with some spanish setup on LI

Last edited: