Vegetarian or Vegan?

Any other vegetarians or vegans out there? I started out as vegan a yr and a half ago, but found it too strict to maintain. I switched over to vegetarianism, but have recently added seafood as well. I love to eat and found it too restricting when eating out, especially fine dining. I'd rather enjoy the meal and experience then worry about what I can and can't eat.

One great thing when I stopped eating meat, is I naturally lost 15 lbs. I'm 5'8" and went from 140 to 125 lbs. Plus now that I'm eating more fruits and veggies, my GF says my pussy tastes sweeter. ;)

I cook more now too, I think it's fun trying to be creative in the kitchen. I've really gotten into grilling seafood, I love shrimp, salmon and crab legs, yum!

The meat replacements have also been a life saver, I'm able to make meatless BLT's, tacos, sloppy joes, cordogs, chicken sandwhiches, ect. It's great!

Feel free to share your favorite recipes as well.

xoxo Sophie

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
I love to eat and found it too restricting when eating out, especially fine dining. I'd rather enjoy the meal and experience then worry about what I can and can't eat.
I found the same problem back when I was a vegetarian. It's even more of a problem when travelling, depending on where you go.