Vanilla Spa 631-619-6259 Smithtown old numbers 516-696-8999 631-619-6259

Stopped here yesterday late morning. Ad said 3 sexy girls working. So i stopped by.. Right on Main st. Busy area , If it wasnt for the rear entrance I would have just kept going. Very discreet around back..easy parking and no looky loos. Rang the usual white bell.. Mamasan answers lets me in. Takes me to room.. very clean..gotta think they do regular massages for men and women also . Curtains for a door and walls 9" shy of the ceiling. Jenny comes in. Late 20s early 30s..very thin fairly tall for an asian. No ass B cups. Pretty face wearing yoga pants and a Vanilla spa tshirt. I usually do an hour because i like a good massage. Oderless oil..She did a fairly good job with the rub . Hot towel clean up of oil.then afew min ST.. Flip oil up JR. nice HR. Good clean up and i was back in my truck in 35 min. If your in the area it worth it. From the ad you would be led to believe theres more on the table. I didnt try I was short on time. I might try again and take an hour because the massage was decent and the place was clean..

I don't usually leave reviews, but I want to start giving back a little. I went here last Tuesday and saw Jenny. I texted before and they told me to come right away. Jenny greeted me at the door and led me to the room. I didn't see anyone else at the time. Jenny is exactly as insatiable described, no ass with very soft b cups about 5'4" and cute face. I took the half for 40. The massage was okay, but I was pretty tired since I worked all night, and wound up falling asleep during it. At one point the mamasan started yelling something and that woke me up scared. I thought we were getting busted, lol. Nice teasing of the boys and asshole during the massage. On the flip she did a nice technique with my balls where she rolls them in her hand and strokes your shaft at the same time. She kept bringing to the edge and would then back off a bit. Very good technique I'd say. She allowed me to lift up her shirt and play with the girls but when I tried to go for the pants she said no. I asked about extras and was given a firm no. Maybe they're available for repeats. I left her a 60 dollar tip and she seemed happy with that, so 100 in total. I don't know if I'll be back since AMPs aren't really my thing, and I just happened to be in the area and struck out with other providers that day. On the way out I did see another girl and she was very cute. I didn't get her name though.

I don't usually leave reviews, but I want to start giving back a little. I went here last Tuesday and saw Jenny. I texted before and they told me to come right away. Jenny greeted me at the door and led me to the room. I didn't see anyone else at the time. Jenny is exactly as insatiable described, no ass with very soft b cups about 5'4" and cute face. I took the half for 40. The massage was okay, but I was pretty tired since I worked all night, and wound up falling asleep during it. At one point the mamasan started yelling something and that woke me up scared. I thought we were getting busted, lol. Nice teasing of the boys and asshole during the massage. On the flip she did a nice technique with my balls where she rolls them in her hand and strokes your shaft at the same time. She kept bringing to the edge and would then back off a bit. Very good technique I'd say. She allowed me to lift up her shirt and play with the girls but when I tried to go for the pants she said no. I asked about extras and was given a firm no. Maybe they're available for repeats. I left her a 60 dollar tip and she seemed happy with that, so 100 in total. I don't know if I'll be back since AMPs aren't really my thing, and I just happened to be in the area and struck out with other providers that day. On the way out I did see another girl and she was very cute. I didn't get her name though.
Member for 8 years and 2 post? Yea, I would say its time to give back a little bit.

I haven't been to this place since my last review. Setup is easy, I texted the number and was told to come right away. I made the drive over, and parked a couple blocks away in some public parking down the road. There is a rear parking lot to this place which is very private, but I prefer the short walk and slipping down the alley and through the back door. I rang the bell and was let in almost instantly.

I was greeted by Susan, mid 20s, 5'3"-5'5", nice C cups covered up by a sweater and like usual almost no ass to speak of. She spoke very good english and she pulled down her mask for a second to reveal a very cute face. The ad said 4 sexy girls working, but she was the only one there... She told me the manager had to run some errands, and that she was alone to run the place. It was okay since I was the only one there when I walked in.

I give her 40 dollars for the hhr and strip down and get on the table. She comes in a couple minutes later and starts the massage. The massage was okay. I told her medium pressure, but felt more like hard pressure to me. One of the better AMP massages I've had, but nothing compared to a real massage.

About 5 minutes into my massage, a monger walks in the front and she stops to greet him. They talk for a few minutes and he says he wants an hour. She replies saying its going to be 10 minutes and he decided to wait up front. After, I did the math in my head, I got a little pissed off cause she was rushing me to get to the other guy. Right after this guy takes a seat, another monger walks in and I couldn't hear what he wanted, but I heard Susan tell him it was going to be at least an hour. Again, couldn't hear what he said, but I'm pretty sure he left.

Susan comes back in and apologizes for the delay, and tells me I should have come in the morning as its not so busy then... I was a little annoyed by this, but held my tongue. She continues the massage, starts talking on her phone for a couple minutes, which annoyed me a little further.

The massage goes on for a while longer maybe 5 minutes. She gets the hot towel and wipes me down and then she starts with the ST. The attention to the boys really got me going, and then once I was rock hard, she grabs my cock and tells me to flip.

After the flip she lubes up and starts slowly stroking. She allows me to play with the girls under her sweater and before long I popped all over myself. Her technique was nothing special, but the attention to the boys really gets me.

During the clean up, she slapped my balls a little with the towel. The first time I jumped a little, cause I wasn't expecting it. It wasn't enough to hurt or anything. She apologized, but I think she kinda liked doing it cause she did it 2 more times. I have a small CBT fetish, so I didn't really mind.

She finished the clean up and I had about 5 minutes left on the clock. She offered to massage my head, but I declined and got dressed. I tipped her 40 dollars and she was happy with that. She let me out the back door and gave me a bottle of water.

Total damage $80. Overall, an enjoyable experience and I will return. I just hope they can actually put 4 sexy girls on to deal with the foot traffic.

I woke up this morning with a really BIG Boner.
I don’t know why, but this thing was Raging. It was so big, when I got up to go to the bathroom
The dog started laughing at me. I sprayed the wall due to lack of control.

As I cleaned up my wall & floor, it finally subsided, but I knew I had to do something.
Despite being low on funds, I had to see a new place (because I’d rather sink in the cum than cum in the sink).

I started out with 2 ‘yet to be reviewed by Amp-Man’ places in Huntington, but they just were too busy. Passed a few old favorites but kept moving East. Eventually, I was on Main Street in Smithtown. I haven’t been to Vanilla Spa since before the Pandemic, so, it was time.
Once Again, Amp-Man Sprung (no pun intended) into action!

Parked around the rear where there are many spots and most of them are reserved for other businesses – Amp-Man can NOT afford a tow. Finally, I found a spot. Went up to the rear door, rang the white bell. Multiple cameras capturing the top of my masked face. Nice looking 40 something lady answers the door and tells me 10 minutes, because she has to make up a room. She brings me to the front room to wait. I took a piece of Candy. As I sit and wait, I see a screen above the counter with about 8 sub-screens. All the rooms are on camera (I know this because I saw the answer lady making up the Table).
So, instead of fleeing, I thought I would give THEM a show.

I am shown to my room, select hh (40) and look for a camera, but I do not see one. It must be one of those dot camera thingies in the ceiling. So, I begin to disrobe like a Vegas stripper. Sticking my ass in the air and dancing around the table, kicking my legs up high, etc.
I began to hear some Chinese chatter from down the hall. Now, I don’t know what they were saying, but their inflection absolutely was: “What the Fuck????”

In comes my attendant:”Jenn-Nee”
30 or so, Slim, A’s, flat butt, pretty face (or what I could see of it over the mask).
And she smelled heavenly.

She asked me if I was there before.
I say: ’yes”
She says: ‘When?”
I say:”Well, I didn’t write down the date but it was a while ago”.
She says: “How long?”
I say: “Is this an interview?”
She grabbed my head and said: “Let me see your face”.
I’m having a great time now and I say: “you’re the one wearing a mask”.
I say: “before the Pandemic”
She says: “2 years? Why not you come sooner?”
I say: “I was busy” – she laughed and we got down to business.

Medium pressure selected with oil.
Long, slow strokes from the base of the neck thru to the tail bone, around the block and then up.
This felt amazing. The rubs were in sync with the rhythm of her deep breathing….. and it was hot!
She used just the right amount of oil because, when the front of the thighs were being worked from the back with the usual tease at sac land, the Squishy sounds were soft and erotic…..SCHWING!!

She did do one curious move that confused me. I was watching her in the reflection of a picture on the wall. When she got down around the glutes, she slid her finger between the cheeks and sniffed it. She learned that Amp-Man is ALWAYS ‘shower fresh’.

On the flip, I was asked if I would take care of her.
I replied: “Yeah….well, not for ever, but yeah”
The top was peeled down, the left one was exposed (A with eraser) and shoved into Amp-Man’s face like a baby bottle. There was simultaneous oil being hap-hazardly squirted below to lubricate the southern jack hammering.
Soon, the lack of oxygen made me weak and we were at the Elmer Glue Factory.
She said: “Wow! You cum a lot…see?
I told her: “I’ve seen it”.

…And despite all that, Amp-Man Had a Good time.

Recap:
The house: 40
Tip: 60(I only had twenties)
Total cost to relax a Rouge Erection: 100

On the way out I was ordered to come back before another 2 years passes

I don’t know why, but this thing was Raging. It was so big, when I got up to go to the bathroom

As I cleaned up my wall & floor, it finally subsided, but I knew I had to do something.
Despite being low on funds, I had to see a new place (because I’d rather sink in the cum than cum in the sink).

I started out with 2 ‘yet to be reviewed by Amp-Man’ places in Huntington, but they just were too busy. Passed a few old favorites but kept moving East. Eventually, I was on Main Street in Smithtown. I haven’t been to Vanilla Spa since before the Pandemic, so, it was time.

Parked around the rear where there are many spots and most of them are reserved for other businesses – Amp-Man can NOT afford a tow. Finally, I found a spot. Went up to the rear door, rang the white bell. Multiple cameras capturing the top of my masked face. Nice looking 40 something lady answers the door and tells me 10 minutes, because she has to make up a room. She brings me to the front room to wait. I took a piece of Candy. As I sit and wait, I see a screen above the counter with about 8 sub-screens. All the rooms are on camera (I know this because I saw the answer lady making up the Table).

I am shown to my room, select hh (40) and look for a camera, but I do not see one. It must be one of those dot camera thingies in the ceiling. So, I begin to disrobe like a Vegas stripper. Sticking my ass in the air and dancing around the table, kicking my legs up high, etc.
I began to hear some Chinese chatter from down the hall. Now, I don’t know what they were saying, but their inflection absolutely was: “What the Fuck????”

30 or so, Slim, A’s, flat butt, pretty face (or what I could see of it over the mask).

Long, slow strokes from the base of the neck thru to the tail bone, around the block and then up.
This felt amazing. The rubs were in sync with the rhythm of her deep breathing….. and it was hot!
She used just the right amount of oil because, when the front of the thighs were being worked from the back with the usual tease at sac land, the Squishy sounds were soft and erotic…..SCHWING!!

She did do one curious move that confused me. I was watching her in the reflection of a picture on the wall. When she got down around the glutes, she slid her finger between the cheeks and sniffed it. She learned that Amp-Man is ALWAYS ‘shower fresh’.

The top was peeled down, the left one was exposed (A with eraser) and shoved into Amp-Man’s face like a baby bottle. There was simultaneous oil being hap-hazardly squirted below to lubricate the southern jack hammering.

Recap:

Elmer Glue factory !
Too Funny !

There are no camaras in the rooms lol. The are in the hall ways. once the curtains are closed you are safe. I was just there. You scared me but 100% nothing in the room

So what was your session like?
it was outstanding. I will give you a review but I am not a shrill. Under a different name I did many reviews however I was accused of being a shrill so I didn’t do any more. That being said I will give you my review. I made an appointment to see Susan. Took one hour and arrived at the appointed time. She was busy still ….I guess she was running over from the previous customer. So I waited outside in the back for about 10 minutes. I received a text and came in the back door. Susan was waiting for me. Susan is not beautiful but she has a great way about her ,she talk softly , has an OK body but she’s very generous with her body. The massage was so-so. Not strong and not bad but not professional. But I guess I wasn’t there for that. After a 30 minute massage she started the soft touch after removing the oil from my back. It was pretty nice however I flipped early because I was bored with a soft touch. And now it’s time to get down to business . I asked if she take everything off and she said OK she said you’ll take care of me right? And I said don’t worry. I will. She has a pretty nice body excellent boobies. And reacted well to touch and allowed DFK. I thought I wanted to eat her pussy, however maybe next time. I got more interested in getting myself taken care of LOL. I asked her if she’d be willing to give me a blow job and she said absolutely not we don’t offer that here. Which was fine for me, I was just hoping. The hand job was excellent she talked very nicely and moaned and said big cock. nice cock etc. she seems to enjoy her job. And that makes everything a lot more fun for me. I would highly recommend Susan. Again she’s not the most beautiful girl but she has a great way about her she’s not fat she’s not skinny she’s just right. Cute face and a really adorable personality. A little flirty but not fake. In the dfk was really nice again I think she really enjoys it. End of story I paid 60 for the hour and $100 tip which is about $20 higher than I would usually have tipped but I’m hoping next time to do some more stuff. She’s on my list now. Thanks for reading and have a great night

Recap:

Literally Spit my fuckin coffee

We've seriously GOT TO get this guy an illustrator. And have some comics made with him doing the writing. "The Adventures of Amp-Man" Anyone know someone at Marvel?? Then of course a Blockbuster Movie

I did'nt see this the other day because I don't read every Thread. But you know what! I think for the first time I'm gonna "Follow' someone.

@Amp-Man << don't worry No Pressure to perform & I'm Not a stalker(kinda Not)