Vanessa - Exceptional GFE for Mature Gentlemen

This past week during one of my periodic but all too brief visits to Bean town I had the pleasure of dating a really exceptional young lady: Vanessa "the Muse." (You'll understand the significance of her name after one date.)

During my long quest for the perfect GFE young lady I have met several very good providers, a few great ones, and a small handful of truly exceptional young women. Vanessa definitely qualifies for the latter category. She has the natural, youthful beauty of a campus coed as well as the sophistication and intellect one would find in a corporate board room. She is a bright young lady putting herself through graduate school.
It is so rare to find such a young (early 20’s) treasure that has mastered the art of pleasing a man. Vanessa told me she prefers to perform her artistry on very generous mature gentleman who can appreciate the finer things in life. If you are such an upscale refined gentleman then read on; if you are not – LOL!

My date with Vanessa, like many of my other dates, can best be described as a voyage of discovery. My first port of call was her luscious lips, so inviting and so open for deep exploration. (Did I mention that she is fluent in French?). After this language lesson, my odyssey continued down toward two firm and succulent pillars (she’s a natural 34B). This was a perfect stopping point on my journey and I savored every moment! Of course, the natural course was then to continue going down, past her firm waist (24); pausing temporarily to admire her golden belly ring. As I rounded her curvaceous hips (34) my path was now clearly marked by a finely trimmed dark blonde forest leading down to my final destination. There I stayed for a long time, feasting on the best of her womanhood; until she beckoned that she wished to do the same for me. What transpired next is best left for the imagination. Suffice to say she quickly discovered my very erect pillar and from there on I knew for certain that my journey would eventually come to a very climactic and happy ending. This was one voyage I definitely plan to repeat again and again.

Vanessa may be contacted at: vanessathemuse@yahoo.com

Please, only serious inquiries from upscale gentlemen.If you should be fortunate enough to get a date with her please treat this young jewel very well.

Yours truly,

LUVDATY

Hi Troutman

Vanessa is a very pretty young independent. She does outcall only. She used to be listed on eros.com until a couple of weeks ago (that's how I first found this gem).

She told me she's not looking to start her own website. Wants
to keep her privacy because she is still a student, etc.
She was the best 5$ (tip included) I ever spent. Best bet would
be to contact her directly via email: vanessathemuse@yahoo.com

She is a very sweet, bright, and "talented" girl.
good luck!

Luvdaty

The Muse - Revisited

Well, I just had my second date with lovely Muse, Vanessa a couple of nights ago. This time we shared an extremely
satisfying overnight experience. "Satisfying" is perhaps not the
best word to use as it doesn't even come close to describing something that I haven't experienced in over 20 years! A perfect
date!

We started out in my hotel room sharing some red wine. Vanessa was wearing a lovely low cut black dress revealing her beautiful shoulders and neck, so soft and smooth, just beckoning to be caressed and kissed over and over. We "made-out" on the loveseat like two high school kids on prom night.

Next we went to a nearby restaurant which she had suggested
(The Blue Room). The meal that followed was as delicious and satisfying as my dinner companion. After a couple of cappuchinos we walked back to my hotel where the next course - "dessert" - we served up to each other.

Alas, the Muse after all is a mere mortal so she did need some sleep to recharge for what would come later. We snuggled and cuddled until finally we both fell asleep in each other's arms. Being a light sleeper, and somewhat "excited" I awoke several times during the night. What I saw was in itself a thrilling experience - to gaze upon the unclad Muse. I followed the gentle contours of her body, first with my eyes, then with my hand, ever so softly, so as not to arouse the splendid creature laying next to me. It was "hard" to resist the temptation to wake her but I knew that she was very tired and I knew that if I let her sleep she would awaken well rested and my patience would be rewarded.

When morning's light broke through the window I was indeed
rewarded - beyond my expectations! After a refreshing pause
for breakfast, my "rewarding" continued, and continued, until near
check-out time when it was time for our date to come to a "pause." Notice I said "pause" not an "end." Because when one experiences the Muse one can not think in terms of an ending but as a continuance; until the next time one is blessed to be in her presence. Those sensual memories, the longing looks in her eyes, her gentle touches and fragrant scent stay with you long after you've kissed the last kiss and waved your good-byes.

Vanessa, thank you for all those special memories. I look forward
to returning to Beantown real soon to make more memories with you.

All my best thoughts and wishes,

Luvdaty

Vanessa the Muse is going on Vacation

FYI,

I just found out that Vanessa will be going on vacation end March. When she gets back she will be focusing on completing her thesis for her Master's Degree and studying for her final exams.

She will ONLY be seeing her regular clients during April and May.
She will start accepting new clients again in June.

She's back!

Last week I had my third date with the captivating Vanessa, “The Muse”.

There’s an old adage that comes to my mind – “the third time’s the charm.” I hope that’s not true in this case. Because that would imply that I have now reached my final climax with The Muse. What a dreadful thought! :-(

It’s hard to believe that it’s been 2 months almost to the very day that I first met this enthralling vixen. Much has already been said about this unique and special young lady. The only thing I could add is that time is so relative when applied to The Muse. The many long weeks of waiting eventually turn into a very special evening and then night into morning. The one sad thing I have to say is that time does not cooperate. The sun rises too soon after it has set; unfortunately not even The Muse can effect that. But wouldn’t it be wonderful if she did have the power to “freeze time?”

Have fun, but be careful out there,

Luvdaty
:)