Vanessa 516-325-6803

Guessing in Nassau.
Vanessa - w4m (Outcalls/car) hide this posting
image 1 of 3

Hey its vanessa, come drop a load after work, before work, or just on your personal time

50 roses

516-3two5-six8zero3

https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/5736442921.html
This one was good had the bbbj special. Now I am not one that does car dates usually but this time I said wtf. Took a few texts back and forth for a few hours then finally she decided it was OK to meet up late night. Seems to me she was waiting until it got dark to come out and have fun. We agreed to the same rate as in the ad no cim she said that would be extra. I drive out to her and pick her up at a local fast food spot and low and behold nice looking very mature milf. I am thinking she is late 40s or early 50s. We talk for a bit I order a drink and light snack we get to talking guess she was trying to feel out if I am LE I think. What caught me off guard was her raspy voice now this to me is a sign of a hard knock life style smoking cigarettes, drinking, etc not sure about drugs doesn't seem like that is in the equation to me. She laughs a lot and was very good in her conversation asked a lot of questions though which I didn't really like but I guess it was to put her at ease. Anyway after I finish my meal we agree it's time to get to the duty at hand. She tells me to drive to a nice secluded area close by and it seemed safe enough at the time idk. I let her go at it and she attacks it with vigor only complaint I had was at times a little too much teeth I asked her to ease up and she did but this made it take longer to finish. After about 15 minutes I forgot about the no cim and let loose a nice load in her mouth. She spits it on me by accident I assume and I have a little clean up to do. She apologizes and I let her know it's OK and that I forgot about the no cim because that was told me about five hours prior and after all our texting, talking and meeting that left my mind. She asked if I could give her a little extra since I did cim. I said no problem but thought to myself u messed up my car smh. But being the gentleman I am I obliged and gave her an extra 20 so I figure bbj with cim is 70 but it has to be within the 15 minute mark. She wasn't looking at the clock but she sure seems to know how long we were together I am figuring she is a pro and has done this before lol. So after a clean up and she drinks the rest of my soda I drop her off back where we met and she says give her a call. I would repeat because she was very nice and accommodating. It took awhile to see her because she is very thorough in feeling you out but it was worth it hanging in there for the final pay off. I recommend if u are into mature women if u want a young lady look elsewhere this one has plenty of mileage. I tend to like mature women because they play less games and usually less drama in my book. Only cons I can say is little toothy bbbj and her voice is an acquired taste but all in all she is a nice mature woman that can do an above average blo and go.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I have no problem with 70 but she's gotta take the full load and not spit it all over my seats.
Monger did you meet her in Nassau or Suffolk, can you give us a clue?

Just my 2 cents on this one. Somewhere in past 3 months I either posted in In search of or somewhere else when she was running CL ad as Ashley. Never ever got together but it didn't end there. She has texted out of the blue and at times they are psychotic sounding BS. Recently she left me a VM on GV# thinking I was someone else and going off about some crackhead and a robbery. I specifically let her know Not to ever call me or text again and she replied with some psycho babble. She's a frigging trainwreck. Good luck you're gonna need it

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
FYI I just called. Got a message" the user is not accepting calls right now."
Is that a nice way of saying the service was cut off??

This one was good had the bbbj special. Now I am not one that does car dates usually but this time I said wtf. Took a few texts back and forth for a few hours then finally she decided it was OK to meet up late night. Seems to me she was waiting until it got dark to come out and have fun. We agreed to the same rate as in the ad no cim she said that would be extra. I drive out to her and pick her up at a local fast food spot and low and behold nice looking very mature milf. I am thinking she is late 40s or early 50s. We talk for a bit I order a drink and light snack we get to talking guess she was trying to feel out if I am LE I think. What caught me off guard was her raspy voice now this to me is a sign of a hard knock life style smoking cigarettes, drinking, etc not sure about drugs doesn't seem like that is in the equation to me. She laughs a lot and was very good in her conversation asked a lot of questions though which I didn't really like but I guess it was to put her at ease. Anyway after I finish my meal we agree it's time to get to the duty at hand. She tells me to drive to a nice secluded area close by and it seemed safe enough at the time idk. I let her go at it and she attacks it with vigor only complaint I had was at times a little too much teeth I asked her to ease up and she did but this made it take longer to finish. After about 15 minutes I forgot about the no cim and let loose a nice load in her mouth. She spits it on me by accident I assume and I have a little clean up to do. She apologizes and I let her know it's OK and that I forgot about the no cim because that was told me about five hours prior and after all our texting, talking and meeting that left my mind. She asked if I could give her a little extra since I did cim. I said no problem but thought to myself u messed up my car smh. But being the gentleman I am I obliged and gave her an extra 20 so I figure bbj with cim is 70 but it has to be within the 15 minute mark. She wasn't looking at the clock but she sure seems to know how long we were together I am figuring she is a pro and has done this before lol. So after a clean up and she drinks the rest of my soda I drop her off back where we met and she says give her a call. I would repeat because she was very nice and accommodating. It took awhile to see her because she is very thorough in feeling you out but it was worth it hanging in there for the final pay off. I recommend if u are into mature women if u want a young lady look elsewhere this one has plenty of mileage. I tend to like mature women because they play less games and usually less drama in my book. Only cons I can say is little toothy bbbj and her voice is an acquired taste but all in all she is a nice mature woman that can do an above average blo and go.
The girl m pictured here is definitely the girl in previous Ashley thread I copied and posted here. She has sent the's pics to me without me asking specifically for thwm