Vanessa 347-418-7365

I saw her not too long ago, nice girl, energetic CBJ, big boobs, pics are accurate although she's a bit fuller bodied than they imply, typical BP experience, all safe, good to get a nut out but otherwise...

Last edited:
I decided to give her a try. She was working out of the Americana in Farmingdale. 100 for the half. I should have trusted my instincts and left when I saw her, but the little head was in charge once again. Lol. She must have just finished with someone, because she answered the door completely naked. I was a little taken back, but ok. Whatever. She has nice natural breasts with one of them pierced and has tattoos on various places all over her body. I was also greeted by her pit bull puppy. How I keep finding these chicks who bring their dogs to work with them is beyond me. Dog was friendly, downright excited to see me. I asked if the dog was going to be joining us in the bed or will she behave herself. Lol. Dog stayed o the floor till we were done.

I got undressed and left the donation on the table. She slipped on the cover and proceeded to give a decent CBJ. She climbed on and rode me CG. I wasn't in the mood for multiple positions and decided to let her do all the work. Lol. So she rode me till I popped.

Here's where it gets funny. After I finished and got dressed, the dog was jumping all over me and wanting to play. I asked if I could use the bathroom and she told me there's another, bigger dog locked in there. I said ok forget it. Lol. As I'm abt to leave, the dog that was playing with me (which turned out to be a 5 month old puppy), took a shit on the carpet and then when she opened the door for me to leave, the dog bolted out! So picture this, she's stark naked and can't run out, the dog is running around the parking lot of the Americana and I'm chasing her dog, trying to catch it for her! Talk about going above and beyond! I got in the car and just shook my head. I swear you just can't make this shit up!

Oh for all who are still wondering, no I don't think I'll repeat. Lol.

Actually Steve, I just saw Lori last week. We had a very nice time together. I have a few favorites. Every now and then, someone catches my eye and I get curious. It'll probably be the death of me one of these days. Lol.

saw here a couple of months ago in Bethpage. Nice girl has a lot of thugish tattoos then in the pics overall good service and friendly girl