Vacation Places... What was your favorite and why?

Sitting here thinking about where to go this summer. I have been to many places and liked them for different reasons. Where was your best vacation place and why? Local, inside the US or around the world.

I have to say, my absolute favorite place is Venice (not in the summer time). the lifestyle and atmosphere was truly where I could see myself visiting a lot.

I spent a day in Lake Tahoe and want to go back but it certainly isnt a trip i think i could do more than a couple of days.

Amsterdam as a stop over between here and anything in Europe for some of the most beautiful inexpensive girls in the world, the Bluebird coffee shop, the flower market, canal rides, Queens day, Rembrandt, van Gogh, the tulip fields, the flea market and the ever present young vibe on the streets there. I do enjoy anything Italy as well with Florence being one of my new favorite places to go because of its beauty. Iceland air as of last week is offering round trip to Europe for $369 to persuade you to stop in Iceland and visit for a few days. The normally 8 hour nonstop takes 10 hours with a stop in Reykjavik. Best price I have seen to Europe in a very long time.