Underground Strippers

Only 2 in my eyes.

slinkybender said:
I didn't count 5. 2 of them (the sisters) are new to that venue, but HARDLY "new" (maybe newly of the track).

BTW some complained about the "locking" doors to the VIP, but I commented that I though it was cool.

Also, it looked like 1/2 the girls there had been on diets since the last time I saw them.
The only 2 that look like they're gett'n skinnier are:

1. Stephanie
2. Remy

Sorry J3 for putt'n Remy on blast, but several people have talked about her weight.

Nakita's Death Still A Mystery.

Still don't know cause of death of young woman found at home

Wednesday, June 07, 2006
By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

Hudson County homicide investigators and state medical examiners remain mystified over what caused the death of a young, apparently healthy woman who was found dead in her Bayonne apartment in March.

"I can't live for the rest of my life without some reason that my daughter died," said Nakita's father of 22-year-old Nakita, whom he found dead in her apartment on Avenue C and 15th Street on March 20.

"I spoke to the doctor from the medical examiner on Monday and I said, 'You have to give me some reason. Something happened to her.'"

Worried after being unable to contact his daughter for two days, Nakita's father broke into her apartment and found her body on her bed, he said. There were no signs of struggle, her father said, nor robbery - the apartment wasn't ransacked and the thousands of dollars she was saving for a down payment on a house was still there, her father said.

The state medical examiner found no signs of trauma to her body, and toxicology tests completed recently determined there was nothing unusual in her system, Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio said.

"There are a small percentage of cases that don't result in a cause and manner of death," the prosecutor said. "We are continuing to look at this as a suspicious death. Recently we have conducted additional interviews."

Nakita, who was born in North Bergen, worked as a patient transporter in a New York City hospital where her father works in maintenance.

non strippers

411 said:
Anybody saw those 2 Hispanic non-stripper chicks at the party last week? One of them creeped in the room with Dutchess. I thought my eyes were foolin' me, so I peaked in the room myself, and there they were gettin' it on. DAMN IT!!! I should've takin' a picture.

dude i was banging away to their immediate right of those licking lesbos!

Hmmmmm..........

I was at the KONY's yesterday. Is it me, or Shy looks like she had a sun tan? Why do people with dark skin wanna get darker? I just don't get it. Oh well, it's her body.

Well I would hardly say Shy has dark skin. Also you might think being as white as possible is something everyone should aspire to but there are people who disagree.

Damn Remy!!! :-(

Fellas,

One night in Harlem a couple of weeks ago I bumped into Remy. She's so skinny I thought she was smok'n crack, or someth'n. No offense, but DAMN!!! It doesn't make sense to be THAT SKINNY. Anyway, she was meet'n a friend of hers in Brooklyn so they could go clubb'n. Since I was go'n the same direction, I'll take the train with her. Of course, I asked about what's go'n on with her weight. She's had some personal problems which left her very depressed. She's put her problems behind her and she's ready to start work'n again. Her first stop, THE KONY. Before she left, I told her to REGAIN HER WEIGHT. She laughed say'n, "I'm work'n on it".

Nakita: 1 Year Later.

Memorial Service: Karina Campodonico aka Nakita

Sunday, March 18th

3pm - 4pm

Mount Sinai Hospital: Chapel
1190 5th Ave,
btwn E.98th & E.101st Sts

Directions: (6) to 103rd St

STILL, TO THIS DAY: HER DEATH REMAINS AN UNSOLVED MYSTERY.

Beef At The New Hobby Home!!!

Looks like none of the talent is gettin' along at the NEW HOBBY HOME. Is it the old talent hatin' on the new, or is the new talent makin' a lot of noise being disrespectful? Also, what are the 2 partners doing about it? NOTHING AS USUAL, SITTIN' ON THEIR ASSES. here's the lastest beef so far (old talent).

Beef#1: Remy vs. Stephanie
----------------------------
I don't know why these 2 got into it, I thought they were friends. Anyway, the result of this was Remy being unknowingly suspended. My question is why didn't the 2 partners confirm Remy and tell her directly than getting the information from another talent? COWARDS!!!

Beef#2: Courin vs. Dutchess & Stephanie
----------------------------------------
Now I'm dyin' to find out what happened between these 3 talents. All I know is the argument was between Courin & Dutchess, then Stephanie jumped in the middle of it. later that night, either Dutchess or Stephanie waited for Courin downstairs to have a word with her after the Hobby Home closed. What happeend afterwards, I don't know. I hope they didn't fight where they can be noticed.

As for the 2 partners handling these situations, SLOPPY!!!