Underground Strippers

Oh Snap, It's Remy!!! Long Time No See.

Underground Heads,

Seems like nobody can keep a leash on Remy, not even her mom. She just pops out of nowhere. I was surprised when I saw her last week Thursday at an Underground party. I was about to put her picture on the milk cartons. Her phone has been off since December of last year, that's no surprise to me. I wonder what she does with her money; I know she makes enough to keep a phone on.

Where's La Famme Nakita???

Does anybody know where La Famme Nakita might be? She's been MIA for almost 2 months. Both her cell/home phones are off. The last time I spoke to her was when she returned from California after working with Mr. Marcus. She first went to Florida and did work with Bang Brothers, Ass Parade, and 8th Street Latinas. Several of her stripper friends that speak to her regularly are really worried something BAD might've happened to her (JAIL). She usually tells her friends whens she's going out of town, or leaving the country. Hmmmmm, I hope she's okay.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I still miss Theory/Egypt.

Asian Jenny has made "appearances" twice with another asin girl, but just to watch. When's she going to jump back in?

Speaking Of Jenny..........

slinkybender said:
I still miss Theory/Egypt.

Asian Jenny has made "appearances" twice with another asin girl, but just to watch. When's she going to jump back in?
I did see her with a friend, she just wasn't working that night.

Whooooooooooa!!!

Anybody saw those 2 Hispanic non-stripper chicks at the party last week? One of them creeped in the room with Dutchess. I thought my eyes were foolin' me, so I peaked in the room myself, and there they were gettin' it on. DAMN IT!!! I should've takin' a picture.

Any thoughts on how I might go about obtaining information on these parties? I haven't really been to anything good since the end of Asscon.

411 said:
The parties are still around. The promoters move around from time to time; they can't stay in the same place forever.

411 said:
Anybody saw those 2 Hispanic non-stripper chicks at the party last week? One of them creeped in the room with Dutchess. I thought my eyes were foolin' me, so I peaked in the room myself, and there they were gettin' it on. DAMN IT!!! I should've takin' a picture.
Was it the one who was on-stage first, or was it the other one ?

Rest In Peace "Nakita"

411 said:
Does anybody know where La Famme Nakita might be? She's been MIA for almost 2 months. Both her cell/home phones are off. The last time I spoke to her was when she returned from California after working with Mr. Marcus. She first went to Florida and did work with Bang Brothers, Ass Parade, and 8th Street Latinas. Several of her stripper friends that speak to her regularly are really worried something BAD might've happened to her (JAIL). She usually tells her friends whens she's going out of town, or leaving the country. Hmmmmm, I hope she's okay.
I have very sad news. She was found deceased at home by her father in late March. I don't want to give away her real name, but if you know it, you can do a google search and it will reveal a local newspaper article about her passing. There was no indication of any foul play. No sign of break in or struggle, no drugs. Nothing.

She and her father were very close, so I seriously doubt that he had anything to do with it. At the time of the newspaper article, an autopsy hadn't been performed. I have not seen any follow up to her story since. I'm trying to find out more, but that's ALL I know.

She was a good friend of mine and I couldn't believe the news either when I heard. I too was wondering what had happened to her.

A lot of people have misconceptions about "Nakita". Just because she was an adult entertainer didn't mean she was a bad, tainted person. She had a lot of cool interests, and was funny and fun to be with. She was a lot more interesting than most females I've ever met. She was a very bright, positive and a cheerful young woman.

I miss her deeply, and I trust that she's in a good place.

Rest In Peace, my good dear friend.

jb_nyc said:
Any thoughts on how I might go about obtaining information on these parties? I haven't really been to anything good since the end of Asscon.
If you know anybody, they can vouche for you.

I'm Speechless Right Now. :-(

Mr Chocha Man said:
I have very sad news. She was found deceased at home by her father in late March. I don't want to give away her real name, but if you know it, you can do a google search and it will reveal a local newspaper article about her passing. There was no indication of any foul play. No sign of break in or struggle, no drugs. Nothing.

She and her father were very close, so I seriously doubt that he had anything to do with it. At the time of the newspaper article, an autopsy hadn't been performed. I have not seen any follow up to her story since. I'm trying to find out more, but that's ALL I know.

She was a good friend of mine and I couldn't believe the news either when I heard. I too was wondering what had happened to her.

A lot of people have misconceptions about "Nakita". Just because she was an adult entertainer didn't mean she was a bad, tainted person. She had a lot of cool interests, and was funny and fun to be with. She was a lot more interesting than most females I've ever met. She was a very bright, positive and a cheerful young woman.

Thanks for the information; I was afraid of this. I'll let her friends know; I don't know how they're gonna take this.

Nakita: 1982 - 2006

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Young woman's death still a mystery

The death of a 23-year-old woman found in her Bayonne home Monday is still a mystery and authorities have classified it as suspicious, even as they await toxicology and other tests performed during the autopsy.

Nakita, of Avenue C near 15th Street, hadn't been seen in several days when her body was found lying face up in her bed by her concerned father late Monday afternoon, Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio said today.

There were no signs of trauma on Nakita's body and investigators found no illicit drugs or medications in the apartment that could have caused an overdose, DeFazio said.

There were no signs that she had been robbed, her home had not been ransacked, and a large quantity of money was found in the apartment, DeFazio said.

The prosecutor said there were no signs that anyone else was present at the time of Nakita's death. It will be a few weeks before the remaining tests are completed.

I did the same buddy.

Mr Chocha Man said:

Out of love & respect, I found the clip that you mentioned and posted it, but I replaced her real name with her stage name.

She was also a friend of mine.

411 said:
Fellas,

Did anybody happen to catch the 5 new talents at the KONY's party?
My man 411...

You are everywhere buddy.

When are you coming up to the Bronx again?

Remy called me last night to stop by but I was busy.

We have to hit DR before the year ends.

Peace:
J3
:)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I didn't count 5. 2 of them (the sisters) are new to that venue, but HARDLY "new" (maybe newly of the track).

BTW some complained about the "locking" doors to the VIP, but I commented that I though it was cool.

Also, it looked like 1/2 the girls htere had been on diets since the last time I saw them.

What The.........

jabojones3 said:
My man 411...

You are everywhere buddy.

When are you coming up to the Bronx again?

Remy called me last night to stop by but I was busy.

We have to hit DR before the year ends.

Peace:
J3
:)
I thought you was already in DR do'n what you do best.

:-0