Underground Help??

Hello everyone, i've read threads in here referring to underground clubs. I find that very interesting but it only referred to those things existing in New York. Now, I live in the philadelphia metro area and would LOVE to join an underground club!

For security purposes of said club, i'd be willing to verify who I am to keep things indeed "underground".

Can you someone direct me to a good underground club if possible? I'm dying to get in the "inside".

I'm pure at heart, just another hobbyist like yourself.

I love women, what can I say?

~ Rob

P.S. you may ***** with info at readingisfundamental@goodbye.com

high mileage Philly ghetto clubs

Sorry, can't start a new thread, don't know best thread to post this. Please forgive my nuubian-to-posting ways.

The high mileage Philly clubs seem to be under a lot of pressure since Nutter got in. Must not want anyone to get their Nut. Man, bring back the days of the K&L lounge please.

Anyway, "on another board" read that D's had reopened on 60th, just north of the market by the train. Checked it out. Confirmed. $10 entry upstairs to where the girls are - room not bad. Girls OK, a couple hotties or so. Laps 5 bucks per song. Took a flat thinster (my preferred type, what can I tell you) up to third floor for the main event. $15 room fee. Dirty room, only a chair. This girl ("Secret") is into sex. Wouldn't budge from her fucking-costs-a-hundred stance, however (which is weird, since when D's was open, she wasn't doing laps and was only doing privates for $60 including half and half), so I stuck to the blow job for $40. No time pressure from her or the room watchers. It's on baby. Loved to have her little tits sucked. Loved to have my fingers deep in her pussy. Couldn't work out a 69 position given lack of appropriate room fittings, so I ate her lovely clean pussy as an altruistic gesture. Any true monger knows there are no altruistic gestures, only calculated ones. Done right, your reward is getting a little hottie turned on and sex-wild. She got all hot with my nasty talk and give me a great enthusiastic deep throat show-off for me baby blow job finish while I two fingered her tight pussy deep fast and hard.

Yea, I was the only white person there; so what everybody is cool.

I thought that was pretty good, but later on same night (last night/early morning), got the best bbj I have had in a long time from a hot submissive street artiste.

I guess I still love Philly.

Sorry, can't start a new thread, don't know best thread to post this. Please forgive my nuubian-to-posting ways.

The high mileage Philly clubs seem to be under a lot of pressure since Nutter got in. Must not want anyone to get their Nut. Man, bring back the days of the K&L lounge please.
Mayor Bust-a-Nutter hired the D.C. police chief, so now AMPs and mileage clubs are targeted for extinction. The good news.. well it seems that D.C. AMPs are blossoming with new, hot girls, yes, the one's that were ran out/left Philly.