Ultima Spa

An interesting variation on the Strip Club scene is Ultima Spa on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights. They normally are a massage place the rest of the time, but on those nights after 5:00 they have set up a special room where they have dancers strip nude. During this time, you can get a nude massage with a hand release for $20 plus tip ($100) to the girl. You can tip less if you want more clothes to remain on. It is a nice atmosphere but you need to bring your own beer if you want to drink. They serve soda. It costs $20 at the door to get in.

I have gone several times and enjoyed myself. I will say that it was better when they first started because the girls were more low key. They hang around in the room in between dances and you could talk to them while they were waiting. After a while, the girls started working harder for massages (or lap dances - $20/song nude with low milage). I have found the girls as a rule are very pretty and I like the fact that I can take them into a private room for a nice massage. It works out well.

Ultima is located in Lodi (973) 777-4888. They will give you directions.

I had heard about this place before. I'm curious about 2 things: 1) how hot are the girls?? $100 tip is pretty steep for a HJ. What age range?? 2) Is there any chance of anything further? I'm sure someone has to have negotiated a bit more with one of the girls at some time, but I could be wrong. Definitely gotta check this out. Oops.. one more question: how many total girls do they usually have dancing?

How hot are the girls? Pretty hot in my experience - There are several so you should find one that you like. They tend to be pretty young.

anything further? Not in my experience. That is the one disappointment I have with Ultima. I have been fairly succesfull in getting extras in other places (Ritz, Heavenly Exit), but Ultima has been a washout in that area.

Total number of girls - Usually quite a few - maybe 10+ or so. It is pretty active.

Price Increase

I just found out that Ultima raised the price for the mini-massage to $25 dollars instead of $20. They must be doing a pretty brisk business.

Not all the girls are hot, I've seen many I wouldn't go with. But you can usually count on most of them being good-looking, and at least a couple of hotties. Alexandra is a lot of fun. I have gone several times. Just remember - the dancing nights are pricey your total expense for 20 minutes will be at least 125 (minimum tip is 80 - and for 80 you will get the bare minumum). But certainly recommended to try at least once.

Busted

Ultima was raided on Thursday night. The article was in the Bergen Record today. Apparently the police have been trying to get in this place for a while and managed it this week. Too bad. I really enjoyed the dance nights while they lasted.