Ukraine II

Saw an add in Newsday, and since my new favorites on LI seemed to be closed today, I thought I'd venture West.

The actual location was a lot further north than I had hoped (although it does say exit 34 off CIP, but I didn't know that that was the exit after the TN Bridge). I don't even know if that's Queens or the Bronx!

Anyway, $70 for the hour.

From the name, you can probably guess where the girls where from.

2 girls, mid 20's, pretty hot.

I saw Hellen, who was petite and resembled Morgan Fairchild.

For 100, she took it all off, gave an enthusiastic HJ with both of us standing, and permitted a bit of touching and nibbling.

Overall, a decent experience, but I was disappointed nothing more than a HJ was available. As always, more might be available on subsequent visits, but this is too far for me.

If your into HJ places, this was OK, but I will not be going back for a HJ, as it's a long haul from exit 53 on the LIE!

Anyone know of anything more than a HJ at this place?

Regards,
ScottieDS

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
"I don't even know if that's Queens or the Bronx! "

It's simple: if you didn't go over the bridge, it's Queens, if you did, it's The Bronx.

Just to be clear: all in it was $170 ????

I thought that I was still in Queens, but there was a sign on the side of the CIP that said "Exits 33- 36 Bronx". Either way, it was a hike from exit 53 on the LIE.

$170 was the total. $70 for the hour, $100 tip.

There was an option of $40 tip for fully clothed HJ, but she had a really nice body (small perky tits, tight stomach, great ass), so I figured what the hell.

Regards,
ScottieDS