UG sabermetrics or Hala if you hear me

So says Mr. 3 likes only..
Strange response, but nevertheless my 3 likes in 18 posts is a 17% like to post ratio, your like to post ratio is 11%.

Don't want to argue with you, just calling attention to a lack of reviews for someone hobbying twice a week who doesn't hold back calling out others for not posting review. Just sayin'...

pokler

Power Bottom
Strange response, but nevertheless my 3 likes in 18 posts is a 17% like to post ratio, your like to post ratio is 11%.

Don't want to argue with you, just calling attention to a lack of reviews for someone hobbying twice a week who doesn't hold back calling out others for not posting review. Just sayin'...
Give us one example of when I called someone out for not posting a review.
Give us date when I did that or paste it here.

pokler

Power Bottom

Also using your nubie logic someone who does their first post and gets a like has more relevance with his 100% ratio than a guy with 100,000 posts and 5000 likes .

Also using your nubie logic someone who does their first post and gets a like has more relevance with his 100% ratio than a guy with 100,000 posts and 5000 likes .
Call me out as a newbie if you like, but 12 of my 19 posts are reviews--which i belive is the raison d'etre for this site. That means 63% of my posts are actual reviews. That 63% is skewing lower because I'm bothering to reply to you.

I'm not sure how you compare statistically because in going through all the useless bullshit you've posted recently I couldn't find a single review. Granted, I couldn't find you expressly calling out others for not posting reviews either, but you do call out others for not being detailed enough in their reviews.

Nevertheless, my original point is that for someone hobbying twice a week, as you claim, you aren't posting many reviews. My "like" count, or "newbie" status, or any other red herring argument you come up with doesn't change that point's validity.

If you want to contribute, in my opinion at least, some reviews would be a lot more helpful than cantankerous, misanthropic comments towards a beautiful provider.

I won't respond to you again as I don't want to further skew my 63% review level, but wish you only the best.

pokler

Power Bottom
Call me out as a newbie if you like, but 12 of my 19 posts are reviews--which i belive is the raison d'etre for this site. That means 63% of my posts are actual reviews. That 63% is skewing lower because I'm bothering to reply to you.

I'm not sure how you compare statistically because in going through all the useless bullshit you've posted recently I couldn't find a single review. Granted, I couldn't find you expressly calling out others for not posting reviews either, but you do call out others for not being detailed enough in their reviews.

Nevertheless, my original point is that for someone hobbying twice a week, as you claim, you aren't posting many reviews. My "like" count, or "newbie" status, or any other red herring argument you come up with doesn't change that point's validity.

If you want to contribute, in my opinion at least, some reviews would be a lot more helpful than cantankerous, misanthropic comments towards a beautiful provider.

I won't respond to you again as I don't want to further skew my 63% review level, but wish you only the best.
So what you're saying is that you could not find a single example of what you accused me off. I guess you were shooting off your mouth. Put up or shut up.

So what you're saying is that you could not find a single example of what you accused me off. I guess you were shooting off your mouth. Put up or shut up.
Not at all. I said you post so much bullshit that i got tired of sifting through it. And, in that pile of bullshit there wasn't many reviews--if any, but you do call out others for not being detailed enough in their reviews.

What i will say is I think you are lying about hobbying twice a week, and if you aren't lying, then it's you that needs to put up a review or shut the fuck up.

I'll also say I think you lack reading comprehension skills, and you come off as someone who is difficult in general, and can't seem to let go of trivial issues.

pokler

Power Bottom
Not at all. I said you post so much bullshit that i got tired of sifting through it. And, in that pile of bullshit there wasn't many reviews--if any, but you do call out others for not being detailed enough in their reviews.

What i will say is I think you are lying about hobbying twice a week, and if you aren't lying, then it's you that needs to put up a review or shut the fuck up.

I'll also say I think you lack reading comprehension skills, and you come off as someone who is difficult in general, and can't seem to let go of trivial issues.

No here is what you said....just calling attention to a lack of reviews for someone hobbying twice a week who doesn't hold back calling out others for not posting review. Just sayin'...

You said I call out others for not posting reviews.. Then when I caught you with your dick in your hand ( and forced you to do some research on me ) you reconstructed it to say ..you do call out others for not being detailed enough in their reviews..

Now who has a problem with reading comprehension..?

And yes I do call out others if they are not giving all the details of what went on just as I do when I make comments on girls Ive been with and even reviews..

I will say this and that is reviews are the lifeblood of a board like this and if you've made as many as you say you have I commend you for it.

I really enjoyed this sparring match, especially the math. I just felt it needed to be off on its own rather than off-topic in the source thread for Hala.

If you guys want an example of an excellent likes-to-posts ratio, I previously praised Mr. Wiggley's stellar numbers in another post.

Story to each side, but without much debate I'll help out with this fight. Contenders back to your Coners and hear me out. Fighting for hala is great, such a sweet and amazing girl just "wanting to get her freak on". Yes her partake of gf experience includes rimming which she enjoys as many pops as the hour could hold she enjoys this thing called "sex". Here's another tip she has a booker female friend that handles her appointments maybe even posts and emails on her behalf so don't take it personal if the other half rejects or give you a hassle think of another way to get this honey pot. Sincerely your friend,
The redbox

P.s.- cost of admission was either 300-400 it's on my review about her search my content but well worth it least one time to find out for yourself.