Typical BDSM session?

For some time now, I've been checking out the BDSM section of Eros and have noticed some rather attractive looking "mistresses" available. I've never personally bothered with these kind of sessions but I'm curious what they include. Reading from the reviews on their prospective sites, it seems like most sessions conclude with some manual release but no FS or any other acronyms unrelated to the BDSM realm.

One such agency that I've been really looking into is Fortress NYC(appears to be exclusively Asian) & Pandoras Box(quite well known). I'm curious what a typical session is with either a "dom" or a "slave"(what are the boundries, if any?). If anyone can shed some light on this I'd really appreciate it.

Typically, the only release you get is self-service.

Boundaries are usually something that you work out beforehand. In the more professionally run BDSM houses I've been to, your very first session will involve an interview or paper questionare to detail your interests and your level of experience.

Beyond that, I don't think there is any such thing as a "typical session." It clearly depends entirely on your kink. It could be soft and sensual, or it could be very hard and strict. Your mistress could talk a lot or she could be completely silent. There might be a slow buildup or it might start off with a literal kick in the nuts. That's for you and your mistress to work out...

thanks har,

I think, I know what you mean when you say that there's no typical BDSM session, I guess everyone has their own preference on how a session will progress. From your description, I'm assuming you mean a place such as Pandora's Box where they initially fill out a questionnaire to better understand their clientele(for his/her expectations of the session). Self-service isn't exactly something I'd be interested in, I guess, I might be confusing the "BDSM" with "Fantasy" section on Eros. But that's probably off topic.

But why the attractive lingerie or garters especially if there's no roaming and only self-service? Is the teasing part of the session? If so, then I guess I understand.

There is no typical session and cookyman is absolutely right re the tease and denial.
A gril may allow you foot worship or run her stockinged foot on you. IN a way it's similar to the buildup at a strip club, where a big part of the thrill may be as simple as watching a stripper slowly and sensuaously roll down her stockings nd take them off or lower and raise her bra strap. S/M is much more pscychological than physical even if you are into a very intense scen where you may be flogged or whippped or paddled and the list is endless. I am familair with Pandora's. I know nothing of the Fortress!. It should also be a 2 way street and thedom/me should derive as much pleasure fromt eh scene as the submissive.
Many Dommes object to or avoid subs who "top from the bottom" by giving the Domme a laundry list of what they want done to them. Usually there is no sexual release unless it is a result of you being so excited that you release without even being touched (yes it happens). If you push for something thatwas not negotitated for, you stand a good chance of finding your session,immediately concluded and you sent on your way!

Another quick question

thanks for the explanation guys.

Magic you've pretty much confirmed what I've read so far from these BDSM sites, it was a nice analogy of using strip clubs and BDSM as they both do not offer any release, although some strip clubs might not fit into that analogy ;-). It also explains why I probably won't find any satisfaction in this sort of activity. Although I did try a few champagne dances back in my day.

Here's another question, from what I've read. There's three types of BDSM sessions,
1) Dom - I'll assume a typical dom session is where you the client is teased or dominated by the provider.
2) Sub - While a sub, is one where you dominate the provider? Is this basically the opposite where you tease or dominate her? What is included? this is something I have a little problem grasping.
3) Switch? - From what I've read, a majority of doms' do not do this type of session and is quite rare, in which the roles are/can be switched mid session? Again, I don't really grasp this kind of session. Perhaps if someone can explain what a Sub session actually includes, I might be better able to comprehend a switch session.
4) Fantasy - Something that's typically in another category in which role playing is involved and some mutual release might be had?

This is all in the name of curiosity and I don't think I'd be interested in a BDSM session but a better understanding of it might save me a few bucks from giving this sort of thing a try. Again, thanks guys.

It's actually not that complicated. You have a fantasy and you ask them to help you play it out. Most will go along as long as it doesn't involve actual sex or even oral. That's pretty much the way it is at most commercial dungeons. Some solo Mistresses might take themselves very seriously and might not be willing to negotiate any kind of 'scene', basically you show up, do as they say and towards the end of the session they will give you a few minutes to jerk off.

Just about all of them frown on any kind of actually sex. They were all pretty proud of their "We Are Not Prostitutes" stance for a while. Then a couple years ago, the cops decided they wanted to bust these places and walked into several of the NY dungeons and arressted dozens of Mistresses/Dommes/subs. The cops didn't give a flying fuck about their "craft" or "lifestyle", they barged into the dungeons and took em all downtown and they got charged with prostitution and closed down just like the providers they frowned upon. I think Rapture and Hidden Chamber were the most recent to go down.

I'd say the amount of these fetish houses has decreased by half the past few years. If you're a Vanilla type of guy, it probably aint worth the 250 to visit one of these places.
However, if you have a specific fantasy and could do without the sexual contact, it might be fun to try them once.

Thanks for the clarification. Sounds pretty straight forward to me. But if no sexual acts are ever to occur during these sessions, how are the people operating them getting busted? This is a bit off-topic but since you brought it up, why would these types of operations even be dangerous to try? Just curious at this point, I think with your explanation and at those prices, its probably not worth my time.

But if no sexual acts are ever to occur during these sessions, how are the people operating them getting busted?.
Well first LE could care less about who is actually breaking what law. They will even admit, quite openly "We just bring your asses downtown and lock you up; it's up to the judge to decide if you're guilty."

Second, it's sort of a gray area when it comes to the services these dungeons offer. While a blow job is a no-no, they will most likely agree to wear a strap-on and fuck your ass with it. Maybe they might let you kiss their asses. Now, I think it depends on the county or state if that constitutes a sex act.

So now these dungeons are just as much of a target to get busted as regular ho houses. Yet, still don't expect a full service. They did change the rationale for not providing any kind of sex from "we don't want to get busted" to "we are for serious players, not vanilla".

Anyway, if you're srill interested, I would consider Jasmine's. Always a selection of women. They are open to most scenes. The place has several nice rooms and it is very clean, modern, secure and well-kept. When you get out of the elevator, you really feel like you're in a dungeon, castle, medical office, depending on what room you choose. They've been open for years and they seem to know what they're doing from security, sessions, supplies and I even recall a cleaning lady on staff full time.

For some time now, I've been checking out the BDSM section of Eros and have noticed some rather attractive looking "mistresses" available. I've never personally bothered with these kind of sessions but I'm curious what they include. Reading from the reviews on their prospective sites, it seems like most sessions conclude with some manual release but no FS or any other acronyms unrelated to the BDSM realm.
I am a really rare provider/domina, who crosses over between domination/fetish play and GFE/PSE. As long as I am not a BDSM SUB, I will appreciate any possible scene I am doing. I actually appeciate BDSM and GFE equally, but for different reasons. They meet different psychological needs for me, and I full enjoy both.

I have had a few sessions at the hidden chamber but was always frustrated at the no release policy which I thought was stupid. Then I started to research ladies on Eros and had a few good sessions with mistresses. I always ask them if they do a switch and a lot of them actually do. Most of them don't allow intercourse but a lot of them will allow some sort of release in a private setting. I actually also ask normal providers if they are willing to experiment with ropes or whatever and some of them like the change of pace. My desires were always pretty normal I would say, just playing with ropes and stuff like that. My favorite session was with Mistress Kang. She is very sensual but doesn't really allow release. I told her in advance what I was looking for and she lived it out really nicely. It's a crap shoot. I would just start to experiment and try some out. I always liked every experience.

Good info here
I was curious after checking out the Fortress website previously mentioned in another thread. After reading this I think I''m too vanilla as they put it...but those girls on that site sure got me interested in looking. Thanks for sharing info. Perhaps on one day I might try it

BTW why is the above post from 2.8.10 still here

One such agency that I've been really looking into is Fortress NYC(appears to be exclusively Asian) & Pandoras Box(quite well known). I'm curious what a typical session is with either a "dom" or a "slave"(what are the boundries, if any?). If anyone can shed some light on this I'd really appreciate it.
The boundries are discussed beforehand as well as the experience the sub has. Some use a code word to stop the scene if it gets to be too much for the sub. Some Doms have boundries as well.