Twin Flowers Spa or J & A Spa • 1 Bay Ave, Patchogue • 631-416-6699

Saw MiMi a few weeks back and once before. Not sure if it is called either of these names anymore as I didn’t see signage on the door, not that I was particularly looking.
Appears to be only Mimi working from this location. She’s typical milfy asian, decent body, a little hard to understand. Would def partake in more if they are offered(they aren’t)

Anyways, rates at $50/$80 both times she just gave me an hour and only charged me for it once.

From prior reviews I told her medium, i have all kinds of knots and tightness so it was what I needed despite the pain, and I mean actual pain where I’m glad she couldn’t see my face. I want to say that I think she is actually a legit massage therapist as she explains what she is doing as she is stretching, pushing and pulling my joints apart.

My body did feel much better after an hour of pain, and her “soft” massage (HJ) was amazing, constant touch, rubbing and stroking at the same time. Popped in about 2 mins and was on my way.

Damage: $80+$30 tip. Would repeat but only when my body is achy.

Side note: I think she only does appointments and being that she takes her time with each session, walk ins might be hard.

My experience was the same as most. I went there last week and saw Mimi. Easy text set up. She is a very good masseuse but she really only knows one way and that’s a strong, deep tissue massage that has you quite uncomfortable at times but once its all one you will be relaxed and need a nap!
Not much soft touch but she does take care of you on the flip.
80 +40 tip
She is a very nice person who explains everything she is doing and why.

This came up while I was searching the area. Easy setup with Mimi but appointment only. 80 for an hour. So, I’m going straight to it. There is no soft, medium or hard. There is only pain. When I wasn’t on the verge of blacking out, I was testing my mental ability to not stop her. Like previous reviews, she does explain what and why she is doing but it doesn’t change the torment. This little lady does the whole massage with an elbow that felt genetically engineered to be a weapon. I feel she is a true sadist that is an escaped war criminal torturer. Multiple times I pleaded to go easier just to get an explanation and then right back at it. Once she would finish a section, on came theses scalding hot heated packets to burn the outer layer of skin. The hour felt like an eternity. A few times I actually grabbed her arm to stop because I folded. When she decided her need for my suffering to be over, or because the next appt came, she asked if I want soft now. I said yes please. She butterfly rubbed my back for 3 seconds, said flip and started working my terrified warrior and his two squires. While that was fantastic not rushed and great rhythm, I couldn’t help but mentally prepare for an attack on a nerve she forgot about. I did a little otc of her butt (mainly flat with a little to grab) but was scared to try much more than that. When it was done there was a thorough cleanup, some water, and I limped on my way. If you seek pain, see her. Do not admit to having any cramps or soreness because her mission will be to root it out and exploit it like a colonist discovering America.
I will not repeat.

Hr 80 tip 60 (because I don’t need nightmares of her seeking retribution for bad tip)

Finding what my pain threshold is =excruciating

This came up while I was searching the area. Easy setup with Mimi but appointment only. 80 for an hour. So, I’m going straight to it. There is no soft, medium or hard. There is only pain. When I wasn’t on the verge of blacking out, I was testing my mental ability to not stop her. Like previous reviews, she does explain what and why she is doing but it doesn’t change the torment. This little lady does the whole massage with an elbow that felt genetically engineered to be a weapon. I feel she is a true sadist that is an escaped war criminal torturer. Multiple times I pleaded to go easier just to get an explanation and then right back at it. Once she would finish a section, on came theses scalding hot heated packets to burn the outer layer of skin. The hour felt like an eternity. A few times I actually grabbed her arm to stop because I folded. When she decided her need for my suffering to be over, or because the next appt came, she asked if I want soft now. I said yes please. She butterfly rubbed my back for 3 seconds, said flip and started working my terrified warrior and his two squires. While that was fantastic not rushed and great rhythm, I couldn’t help but mentally prepare for an attack on a nerve she forgot about. I did a little otc of her butt (mainly flat with a little to grab) but was scared to try much more than that. When it was done there was a thorough cleanup, some water, and I limped on my way. If you seek pain, see her. Do not admit to having any cramps or soreness because her mission will be to root it out and exploit it like a colonist discovering America.
I will not repeat.

Hr 80 tip 60 (because I don’t need nightmares of her seeking retribution for bad tip)

Finding what my pain threshold is =excruciating
What kind of nightmare? Her waterboarding you with dirty massage towel.