Twin Flowers Spa or J & A Spa • 1 Bay Ave, Patchogue • 631-416-6699

Twin Flowers Spa, 1 Bay Ave, Patchogue (631) 416-6699

http://longisland.************/Body...s-flowers-spa-asian-amazing-touch-22/33357679

Communication: Painful; Called to get address, was told “ be kay won so to may, OK?” WTF? She said it three more times. Does anyone else there speak English? Again she said it three more times. “English!!” the phone went silent for a while when another woman got on and said “won bay, OK?” I assumed she meant 1 Bay Ave, in Patchogue.

Location: 1 Bay Ave. right on the corner of Montauk Hwy, Same building as “Ink Tattoo” next to 7-11 parking lot, which is where I parked. On the west side of the building, , near the rear, is a exposed mirrored door with the standard issue white doorbell and the words “1 Bay Ave” printed on the door. Rang bell and was buzzed in, proceeded up the stairs to the second floor. Walked into a large open area with 3 rooms on the left with sheets for doors, and 1 more room on the right next to what appeared to be a washroom. Walls were white and bare, no decorations or furniture. All the rooms seemed quite large.

How It went down: 11:15am Was greeted by Shelly (I think) an attractive 43ish skinny A-cup woman who had no idea what I was asking her “how much for half hour?” and she would answer “OK”. No matter what I said “Do you understand anything I say?” she would just answer “OK”. At that moment Lela a 38ish skinny semi-attractive (round face) C-cup (really nice) came in from behind a sheet, “40 half 50 hour, ok?!” and led me into a room on the left. I gave her 50 for the hour and stripped down and laid on the table. She brought back my $10 change and started a very lame massage. I mean just terrible, stayed in one spot on lower back for 5 minutes, just rubbing with her hands. I tried to touch her nice ass and she reared back and said ”no touchy”, so I flipped myself over and grabbed my cock, she said “ok” and oiled me up. Now while she is giving me a uninspiring HJ, I attempt to touch (OTC) her breasts and again she rears back (like I’m touching her with a red hot poker) and says “no touchy!”. I attempt to touch her hand to slow her down (jack hammering) and again “no touchy, no touchy, no touchy!” . So, now I’m laying there with my arms crossed just staring at the ceiling looking very frustrated for about 30 minutes when she calls in Shelly. “4 hand better OK?” “whatever” I said, and attempted to touch Shelly’s A-cup and got the “no touchy, no touchy, no, touchy!”. Now I’m hearing this in stereo from both women. It took almost an hour to blow my load (Shelly had better HJ skills). Cleaned me up with hot towel, cup of water and got dressed and gave them the $10 bill and said split this. They looked shocked and very upset with the tip I gave them and said “No OK”. So I turned around and said very slowly “No touchy, no tippy!” and left.

Conclusion: Nonexistent massage, Lame HJ, No touchy! Total: $60 with $10 tip. Will not repeat!

sexadict great review with the no touchy crap ive been there you did the write thing i would be pissed and might just walk out without tipping .i usually start with a half hour massage 4o if the girl is doing a good job i ad another 2o tell her make it a hour within like 5 to 10 minutes into massage they have no problem with that unless they have booked up appointments wich i doubt

Great review! "no touchy!!" I can't stop laughing. I feel bad that you blew your hard earned mongering money but that is funny. Reminds me if Tina at 21D Jerusalem yelling at me ... "you no cum!!!!" Well your HJ sucks ... that's why "I no cum!!"

TOFFT is how we find the gems. It is just so sucky when you have limited time. I can maybe monger a few times a month and to waste your time on this and have to wait so long for the next time .... it just sucks.

I have to get to someplace this week.

Seems this place is back in business. Ad says "new". Is this true, don't recall seeing the ad before and I am going to be in the area and was just wondering if this is true and anyone has been there?

Went there last week. seems things have changed alittle bit just a massage no extras were allowed. talked with mamasan she said sorry ill take care of you next visit. seemed to me le stopped in for a talk. good luck. on another note the massage was decent.

I'm placing my review here because I don't now how to begin a thread. Perhaps a moderator can place it where it belongs. Anyway, I visited an AMP at 1 Bay Street in Patchogue, just east of Route 112. It advertise on Backpage, under massage. Phone number--631-416-6699. It's on the second floor, behind a locked door, which I like because security is important to me. The lady's name is Mimi. She's about a 6.5 with ample breasts. She's there alone and each day she drives from Flushing with a friend who works at a different location. Seems like quite a long haul to me. I stayed for 45 minutes at a cost of $50. I asked for a medium massage, and I had to tell her to stop three different times as the pain was too great. I can't imagine what her hard massage would be like. She had a great soft touch while I was still on my stomach. On the flip, her soft touch and HJ was excellent, and I will return.

I called today to see if it was Mimi from 91a , she said yes , but no way that was her voice. Anyway thought I give it a try . Massage wasn't that good, soft touch was ok get me hard. On the flip ask for bj, she said next time . HJ was ok total damage $50 plus $25 tip. I won't return nothing special and a long ass trip.

I wonder if a Mod might add the name of the spa to the title, since it's been 2 years since a review and who knows if Mimi is still there. This is J & A Spa @ 1 Bay Ave Patchogue, on the corner of Main St. above the tattoo parlor. I searched BP for both the phone # and location and didn't find any recent ads. But I have seen the neon light on most times I pass so I assume they're still open for those guys looking in this general area. This old BP link still works: http://longisland.************/Ther...2fl-patchogueny-11772-tel-6314166699/62546789

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I wonder if a Mod might add the name of the spa to the title, since it's been 2 years since a review and who knows if Mimi is still there. This is J & A Spa @ 1 Bay Ave Patchogue, on the corner of Main St. above the tattoo parlor. I searched BP for both the phone # and location and didn't find any recent ads. But I have seen the neon light on most times I pass so I assume they're still open for those guys looking in this general area. This old BP link still works: http://longisland.************/Ther...2fl-patchogueny-11772-tel-6314166699/62546789
I see that we already had a thread for this place, but under a different name. I'll merge the threads and add the J&A name to it.

Hello to all travelers,

IMO, hands down...pound for pound, the best deep tissue and therapeutic massage around. I admit, little bit sketch with the parking and out in the open. That lil lady literally rid me of really bad neck and shoulder pain, as well.... always straighten me out. Sad.....I hope temporarily.

Hello to all travelers,

IMO, hands down...pound for pound, the best deep tissue and therapeutic massage around. I admit, little bit sketch with the parking and out in the open. That lil lady literally rid me of really bad neck and shoulder pain, as well.... always straighten me out. Sad.....I hope temporarily.

No updates for a while, but since I like it as hard as they can give it I'm going to be around there tomorrow and most def will let you guys know what's up.

Passed this place yesterday new sign says Twins Twins Spa treatment for muscle & joint pain. Same phone number as listed above. New management maybe?