Tutorial Recommendations

If you want to learn to play Mozart you take a lesson from a piano teacher. If you want to be a better golfer you take a lesson from a golf pro and he shares his knowledge with you so you can shoot a lower score. I know I have more fun when I shoot in the 90’s then when I shoot in the 120’s. It seems everyone is searching for the ultimate “GFE” or the ultimate “prodigal experience” but I find myself searching for the ultimate educational experience. Am I crazy? Sex is fun, and I always get the job done. I never had any complaints but just because I can play “When the Saints Go Marching In” on the piano and have made two holes in one hasn’t given me any illusions that I would call myself a piano player a serious golfer. I’m single and haven’t reached middle age and find myself thinking I really not that good at sex.

So my question is am I looking in the wrong place for my ultimate educational experience or would a professional service provider be the perfect outlet?

Ask and you shall receive

Tucket 1st - I would like to commend you on your honesty.

2nd - I think the fact that you don't have an ego would make you a great pupil.

Im sure that if you ask any of these lovely ladies to teach you a thing or two that they would be happy to oblige. But this course will take more than one session to fullfil your credits. And there should be lots of tests administered.

Now here's my $.02

I woman can fake alot of things but the body will always tell the truth. Read her body language and you will be guided to the promise land.

why guy...

i did not know that you cared sugar butt.. i am sending you a cyber hug angel...
xxoo Dawn
give me a bit more time to complete our chat honey..