Turning Gay

Fellas, as of today iam turning to a new leaf. I've decided now i will be doing men from now on. i think the HJ's have lost their thrill and its time for handjobs from guys. only good looking ones of course. ive noticed alot of CL's ads popping up with guys doing bj's. have anyone tried one time?

Fellas, as of today iam turning to a new leaf. I've decided now i will be doing men from now on. i think the HJ's have lost their thrill and its time for handjobs from guys. only good looking ones of course. ive noticed alot of CL's ads popping up with guys doing bj's. have anyone tried one time?
Well it don't matter which way you go...as long as they BBFS, right?

Definitely not for me.

I'd be like George in that mythic Seinfeld episode. LOL

However, props to Jupiter for his courage "to come out". (Imagine how bad that last AMP must have been).

Finally, UG should have a gay section. It is about time.

Fuck me. I thought this said "TURNING GAV"...
So Gavy asks this now gay guy to fuck him. Well I guess we have to guys turning gay now :) What happens to all Gavys blogging about his playboy life now??? PB, you should be careful as well.. you never know if you are going to be on Gavys target list. SFSFSFSFSFS

FAH

So Gavy asks this now gay guy to fuck him. Well I guess we have to guys turning gay now :) What happens to all Gavys blogging about his playboy life now??? PB, you should be careful as well.. you never know if you are going to be on Gavys target list. SFSFSFSFSFS

FAH
LOL. Yeah, wrong thread to use expressions like "Fuck me".

Better go with a "Holy cow" or something like that.

LOL. Yeah, wrong thread to use expressions like "Fuck me".

Better go with a "Holy cow" or something like that.
Got to be careful with that expression also. Some of the farm boys I knew (many moons ago while in the service) said that a cow was a good substitute for pussy until they could get into town on their day off to get real pussy.

PS I'm not kidding

Got to be careful with that expression also. Some of the farm boys I knew (many moons ago while in the service) said that a cow was a good substitute for pussy until they could get into town on their day off to get real pussy.

PS I'm not kidding
Note to self: Find new interests, find new interests.

RE: Farm boys

PS I'm not kidding
Yeah, I heard that too, during world war II, my dad told me that in boot camp, these boys also cried because they missed there mares too. I guess that these guys felt that anything warm and wet was bettter than their hand. ROFLMAO

PS I'm not kidding
The cows maybe better looking then the town pussy!