Tunnel of Love

Wow Vasco. I have seen quite a few reviews from you today. Looks like you had a bad couple of days. I am busy at work right now but I am going to try a couple of non-asian mps soon that I have found. I will let you know how they work out.
Thanks Steve, not a bad day but had time to catch up on things we do and continue to contribute.

Will get by here to see Monica as well as CB for Nikki. Need to work on some new woc for
take out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Milan

Saw Milan last week. Cute WOC. Huge tits, large firm ass and a tiny waist. She told me she had lipo suction. She has a tongue ring. Fairly friendly but you can tell it is not sincere. Quoted me $60 for hj, $100 for cbj (no bbbj) and $200 for Fs. Although I'd like to fuck her $200 is too much for a couch fuck. For me anyway.
So I went with the cbj. It started off good as she grind-ed a little and let me play with her huge tits. No pussy play allowed. Then as I stood up the lower my boxers she knelt in front of me, covered me and took me in her mouth. It started off slow and sensual. But once I sat down she started to jack hammer it and use her hand. I took her hand away twice. She responded by placing her head directly over my cock and go up and down really hard until I came. But when she was done I was a little sore from the tongue ring.

Then on the way home I was kicking myself for not going down the block to ShowWorld and checking if Shy was working.

Would not repeat, but that's not to say someone else might not enjoy her.

I did come across Milan, she is pretty and my experience was not so ruff, but at first the ass turned me on but after I smacked it a few times my hands hurt and can see that was not a natural ass but is was big and nicely shaped. It turned me off. So have not been back to see her since. Sorry, did not post before.

some guys don't like fake asses, some adore them. Me i am in the middle. This girl milan i think i seen her one day ass be too big for me
Thanks for having my back, no pun intended. I did think it would be great to mount that Giant ass, but it was way toooooo big for me. Its like why some guys hate fake boobs, where I love them if there not hard. That ass reminded me of hard fake boobs.

Change subject, glad to see they are open and will have to do a nite of recon to find something new.

New phone

They have a new phone. Not sure if I can post. Well they now have brittney from SW who one guy reviewed. She is pretty and body is good. Had a CBj and left happy. usual prices. Will repeat. Can't wait.

This place is only one step above teasers, and like teasers you find a diamond in this place among the rest. Some have been Amber, Scarlett( no there now) as example. I call and drive by to checkout the new talent when I don't recognize the name. Its worth the ride if you find a hot one.. FYI, Paris from Stone is here as well as Sunflower. Notice that the phone was out of service so some of the girls were advertsing on BP under strip clubs. Phone is backon.

TOL Reopened

Just stopped by there today. They had one girl older MILF and no counter clerk. When she had to do a dance she would place a sign on the door that said back in 5 minutes and would lock the front door. I don't know why, but I really like this place I guess t has that dirty skany feel that I love!!!

Carly - the worst ever

http://longisland.************/Strippers/curvy-blonde-carly-available-now-19/44946393

I saw the ad and figured maybe she isn't 19 and hot like one of the girls in the pics. BUT ... she is probably young, blonde and has big tits. I am horney and need a quick relief. I texted Britteny who I have seen at TOL and no response. I was going to hit SW but this ad caught my eye.

I pop in about an hour ago. There are two other skanks and a young blonde who is dressed in sweats and Ugs for shoes. Not exactly stripper getup and not exactly enticing. I give the guy $25 and go to the LD room in the back. I give her 100. No grind or pretense of a LD. Puts the cover on and gives a lackluster half ass cbj. She is cute ... has nice tits but she is just lifting up her shirt and I figure this isn't starting out well. She is soft spoken and nice enough. Then she asks if she can get on top .... Now I think it is going to get better .... nope.

She takes her sweats off and there is an .... odor.

She gets on top and only goes up and down a little ... and it smells and it is loose .... very bad. I tell her ... finish me by hand.

She doesn't know how to give a decent HJ. She looks at me and asks me if I am going to cum. I tell her probably not today and I get dressed and leave.

This girl is nice looking but she has no idea what she is doing and she has a stanky pussy.

What a waste of time and money.

I haven't mongered in well over a month and this is what i get ... great.

She gets on top and only goes up and down a little ... and it smells and it is loose .... very bad. .....
Sounds like she has trich. No problem to you other than a typically putrid vaginal odor and if your condom breaks you would need to get treated. No tests for it for the guy and no symptoms either.

Surprised the other girls don't set her straight as it probably stinks up the LD room.

Thanks for the review - sounds like a place to avoid.

Last edited: