Tunnel of Love

I saw an ad that said "morning specials, ten dollar lapdance, for ten minutes" it seems they took it down I'll call and check it out. Haven't been there yet.
I believe CB does this as well but there is a minimum tip. I believe at CB it was 25 min tip. So 35 but who knows what kind of lap dance you will get. Show world is I believe 20 for 15 min but not sure what minimum tip is. Depends on the girl and what you want. Not sure what they charge tip wise for a lap dance though. Probably ymmv on what you will get.

Stopped into T.O.L yesterday and saw Kristen. Tall, thick blonde very sexy. Claims yesterday was her first day. Very friendly. Got a decent CBJ to start, finished with CFS. as you all probably know the Lap dance area is pretty small I couldn't do much more than doggie. Would definitely repeat hopefully outside of T.O.L. 30 for 15min to the house 130 for fs.

Just got back from TOL. Since I don't get to get out much anymore I figured I'd treat myself with a 15 min quickie. Parking lot was empty which made the decision to go in very easy.

I get in and they have three of the finest, thickest girls I've seen in a while. I don't remember her name but I went with the latina looking girl. She's Dominican with a big ass and huge natural tits (calls her pussy Cassandra so if anyone knows her name that's the one)

Turned out to be a good choice, she was very into it. Started off with a cbj and then onto doggie and mish. Had her ride me for a bit and moved back to Mish (I'm a huge position changer because I want my money's worth!) Chocha was wet before I even got my little pal in there. She kept speaking Spanish which to me is a huge turn on and I busted right at the 15 minute mark.

All in all damage was 250. 30 to the house and 220 for the girl. I knew as soon as I walked out that I got ripped off but for the service I got I didn't mind. Will definitely go into it much wiser next time. On my way out I could barely walk. I ended up walking into a shelf and hurried out Lmao.

I will repeat.

Star
No experiences to report (afraid to pull the trigger), until now. Read the boards for years, but, for one reason or another, haven't hobbied.
Visited last Monday around 7. Place is small. Lounge and dvd section. Two white women. Star was the more attractive. Brunette, medium height, natural C's, tats above chest and around hips, a bit heavy but well-proportioned. 30 to man at counter.
Star greeted me when she entered room, asked if I was LE, then talked prices. Only negative of this review was she tried to upsell. She says tips are 60 and up. Went with 100, though she wanted 120, but finally agreed to 100. Hand sanitizer. Danced for me and allowed free breast play with my hands and mouth. Took me a while, due to nerves, but she was patient and sensual. Asked if she could play with my nipples, I said no thanks.
On went cover for a memorable CBJ. Fast, slow, pressure, hands, just the right amount of moaning (didn't exaggerate) and slurping. We changed positions from me sitting, to me standing. We did a little russian and i massaged her kitty over G-string. Back to me sitting, her kneeling on floor. Finished very happy. She helped cleanup.
She was sexual, direct, and prettier than I first thought. Not skinny, but I like voluptuous women too. She knows her way around a d, a talent I miss, since my ex was not skilled in that department.
Would definitely repeat and may consider FS in the future. Didn't ask about takeout. Damage was 130, all told. In hindsight, I should have tipped her a little more for extraordinary service.

Stopped in this evening after about a year. Was pleasantly shocked to find 4 very good looking women. Took a dance with a Russian (Zoe) and had a wonderful time. Will repeat. She works Monday and Saturday evenings. Was also tempted to take a dance with a Polish woman. Third was a light skinned woc. Fourth was white but she was with a customer when I arrived so did not really have a chance to talk to her.

Went back this evening. Jessica was there and I was tempted but I wanted to see Zoe again. Zoe remembered me and what I liked which resulted in another wonderful time. Will continue to repeat with her.

Sorry Slinky. I am an obese diabetic old fart with some ED. I found her to be accommodating and willing to take requests/suggestions so that I had a very pleasurable time. She is blond with very nice breasts and allowed lots of roaming. I am not comfortable going into explicit details on a positive experience but I would favorably compare her performance to that of Shy at Show World (have not been with Shy in about 2 years). Paid standard Edison rates. Hope this helps.

Was here a couple of weeks ago. I went with the girl with the glasses and huge knockers (I'm terrible with names). Opted for full service for 200. She was okay, but had weird rules like don't touch the bag, etc. Got comfortable and started with a cbj to doggie and finished with mish.

Another monger next door was way too loud, but the bastard sure was enjoying himself, the mirrors in the room were rattling hard as hell!

When I came out I saw 4-5 guys all waiting their turns. One thing I will say about this place, it's way too small if you don't like to accidentally make eye contact with other mongers on your way in or out.

Total damage was 230.