TS Babyk 516-669-9162

Thanks for all your honest answers. Guess my mind is just locked up on, if you're born with a penis, no matter what you're thinking in your head, or what you call yourself, it's a man. Again, and I can't stress this enough, there's no judgement, what you're into doesn't effect me in the slightest. Keep on keeping on!
BTW, pronouns are a big deal with the LBTG community - it's not just to be politically correct. Trans people should be referred to how they identify, so BabyK is "her" and a female-to-male should be called "him".

Whether it's a him or her, if they have sex for money they're a whore.

BTW, pronouns are a big deal with the LBTG community - it's not just to be politically correct. Trans people should be referred to how they identify, so BabyK is "her" and a female-to-male should be called "him".

Whether it's a him or her, if they have sex for money they're a whore.
Yeah, but I always treat a whore like a lady, and NEVER refer to them as whores. Maybe thats the difference between a BronxBoy and a Long Island Boy.................

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Like I said, it's a mindset question. Where someone's mind is at in this particular situation.
We've established this is a pre-op TS. In my mind, this is a fully functional guy with a penis who has taken hormones and has had a breast augmentation. I'm not bi, so to me, in my mindset, this is a guy with a breasts. I'd have to keep calling him "him" or "he". That's my mindset.
I call crossdressers "she" and "her". These are people with no hormones and no implants. Their only change is clothes, makeup and mindset.

It's just about respecting how they want to present. If someone dresses as a woman, then I'll call them she (or whatever pronoun they prefer).

Another thing you are missing is the hormones. You mention it, but the rest of your post implies they have no effect. There is a huge physical difference between a someone who is on hormones and someone who isn't. The further along someone gets in the process (pre-op) the more they can present as female. As was said, it's more a chick with a dick than a guy with tits.

I call crossdressers "she" and "her". These are people with no hormones and no implants. Their only change is clothes, makeup and mindset.

It's just about respecting how they want to present. If someone dresses as a woman, then I'll call them she (or whatever pronoun they prefer).

Another thing you are missing is the hormones. You mention it, but the rest of your post implies they have no effect. There is a huge physical difference between a someone who is on hormones and someone who isn't. The further along someone gets in the process (pre-op) the more they can present as female. As was said, it's more a chick with a dick than a guy with tits.
I'm not arguing with you bud. And to everyone out there that can see past it or are ok with it, more power to you, gives you more of a selection than I'll ever have. I'm just saying, I'm more than happy to let my freak flag fly, I've been to parties where there's only 1 girl and a line of naked fat guys waiting their turn, no problem getting hard to help run that train, I've been with fat ugly women, no problem getting hard and getting blown. But FOR ME, a man is born with a penis, and even if he says, I've known all my life I was a woman trapped in a man's body, there's still that penis, even if surgically removed, in MY MIND, it's still there. Always will be. But that's just me, can't stress that enough. Like, I respect the movement, but calling Bruce Jenner, Caitlyn? Just can't do it. I watched that guy win gold in the Olympics with a bunch of my buddies. Now I gotta call him Caitlyn? Impossible for me. And I'm not homophobic in the slightest. Been to gay weddings, kissed the groom and groom in congratulations. I support it 100%...
Again, this is just me. I'm happy for everyone else that can be more open minded.

What the fuck is so hard about calling someone the name they want to be called? No one is saying you have to fuck a t-girl. Or even hang out with them. But you are incapable of calling someone by a different name or pronoun??? You are right. That's not homophobia. It's a learning disability.
Yup. I'm retarded. Duhhhh...But don't worry your pretty little head about it. I'll never be anywhere near that situation so it won't ever come up. I do appreciate your deep concern tho about my inability to call a man "Caitlyn".

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Yup. I'm retarded. Duhhhh...But don't worry your pretty little head about it. I'll never be anywhere near that situation so it won't ever come up. I do appreciate your deep concern tho about my inability to call a man "Caitlyn".
Ahhh. There's the homophobia. At least now you can own up to it.

Just out of curiosity, do you also have problems with guys name Francis, or girls named Charlie? Do you insist on coming up with more gender appropriate names for them? Or is it only people who change their names that you find it impossible to respect their wishes?

Just out of curiosity, do you also have problems with guys name Francis, or girls named Charlie? Do you insist on coming up with more gender appropriate names for them? Or is it only people who change their names that you find it impossible to respect their wishes?
Do your parents know you pick on ppl with learning disabilities? And where exactly is the homophobia? All I said is I'll never be near Caitlyn Jenner. Judge much? Must be nice being you on your high horse...

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator

I don't have problems calling a man Francis, but I will never call one Frances.
"Lighten up, Francis."