Ts Amp?

Funny, you would think the amount of lady boys that come from Asia that someone would've come up with one by now, or at least have a couple out there.

Funny, you would think the amount of lady boys that come from Asia that someone would've come up with one by now, or at least have a couple out there.

Not that many make it over here. The TS market is alot smaller then you think. Most of those vids and pics you see are shot overseas (for budget and visa reasons).

I could also very quickly see this attracting LE if not for the "extra" factor alone (some john gets cold feet after a session or neighbors worrying about those "weird" crossdressing masseuses)

Thou i do belive they have these kinds of places in asian (thailand for sure).

Three or four years ago, at FS Spa on the East Side, mamasan with poor English command failed to understand what I was asking for and said that yes she had a "boy" for me. I explained her again and then she understood, but I was surprised at the male option in her place.

While it is hard to predict whether a TS SPA would bring enough traffic to survive, a regular SPA with a TS option would make more sense. (Of course, I don't know whether the inner working of a spa, how this all fits in the Chinese or Korean culture, whether it would be workable to have a trans among the girls and so on.)