Trip to Vegas

Planning another trip out West
Initial observations

Many previous go toos who commanded $300/$400 ph are now $500/$600..

5 star strip rooms are priced at least 20% higher

A sign of the times..
OTOH, YOLO- forge ahead…

Go to the main advertising site that you should know of and find an independent from Vegas that has a twitter link and use that link. Now a lot of these girls post retweets from other independents, so go to those tweets and links to find other girls and continue doing the same. The amount of independents you will find will explode exponentially. There are some really hot ones and others not so. Be prepared for sticker shock as they are mostly in the $800 to $1000 range. Your on vacation so splurge.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Go to the main advertising site that you should know of and find an independent from Vegas that has a twitter link and use that link. Now a lot of these girls post retweets from other independents, so go to those tweets and links to find other girls and continue doing the same. The amount of independents you will find will explode exponentially. There are some really hot ones and others not so. Be prepared for sticker shock as they are mostly in the $800 to $1000 range. Your on vacation so splurge.
Depending on how many days you are there it might be cheaper to just take a local favorite with you.

I’m excited about this trip..

Curious to know if anyone has ever gone to one of the legal brothels outside town?

Like the fact that one can choose from a smorgasbord of ladies ( whose command of the English language is, well perfect)… I have heard that one can spend in excess of $1,000 for FS. Not on my agenda.

Curious to know if anyone has ever gone to one of the legal brothels outside town?

Like the fact that one can choose from a smorgasbord of ladies ( whose command of the English language is, well perfect)… I have heard that one can spend in excess of $1,000 for FS. Not on my agenda.
Twice, and have been met by the ugliest women I have ever seen and they are not cheap. Walked out of one and settled for a 6 in the other. I haven't looked in years but some have web sites with pictures. Unless they changed, you will not be impressed. Also it is not outside of town, it is outside of county, so be prepared to drive 70 miles.

Twice, and have been met by the ugliest women I have ever seen and they are not cheap. Walked out of one and settled for a 6 in the other. I haven't looked in years but some have web sites with pictures. Unless they changed, you will not be impressed. Also it is not outside of town, it is outside of county, so be prepared to drive 70 miles.
Ty for the intell
Looks like you saved me a trip

Tourist traps.

One of the other benefits is morning sex.

Waking up with one of my favorite providers and having her see my morning wood and joke, "wow, I don't even have to do anything".
And of course it was amazing.
This is true, but
- morning wood ( real early morning, say 2 and 5 AM. can also be attributed to the need to pee..Yea. Aging sucks..

Back to taking an ATF on a trip..
Although I have not given it much thought, how would one come to a fair price…?
Flat fee for X days?
Fee for time only between sheets?
All expenses paid?

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is true, but
- morning wood ( real early morning, say 2 and 5 AM. can also be attributed to the need to pee..Yea. Aging sucks..
No with me at least one has nothing to do with the other. My morning wood is a product of my testosterone being the highest in the morning.
But that's a topic for a thread in the Health and Fitness forum and I'm sure @genius has some facts to share and @mugi has some Eastern philosophy and some stories of 90 year old monks with raging hard-ons from eating herbs.

Back to taking an ATF on a trip..
Although I have not given it much thought, how would one come to a fair price…?
Flat fee for X days?
Fee for time only between sheets?
All expenses paid?
I have a thread on that

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/byop.55359/

I wound up giving her $500, her fee at the time was $160 hr for normal visits.
It was one night, we did about four rounds, once when she got there, two at night, one in the morning.

I paid all expenses,meals ECT and little gifts at the shops.

pokler

Power Bottom

Are you in Vegas now ?