Trip #10 to Medellin Colombia

Got to the airport early and was able to get the earlier flight so I arrived into Miami earlier and had breakfast with my wingman.

When we arrived into Medellin another plane landed as well and it took about 30 minutes to get out, grab a yellow taxi for 50,000 and get to Laurelas. My wingman is putting his make up on so I have a few minutes to kill.

The Hotel Florida raised their prices about 15% but I still like the location.

Did a Centro casa run, taxi was 5,800 then we hit Sexi at their new larger location, 14 chicas, then on to Bell suite, 6 chicas, then New Life, 12 chicas, then Massage 55, 8 chicas, we both did an hour for 40,000 then onto Athenas, and they had 8 chicas.

Sexi has a large bar area for social gatherings.
Walked around BJ park, saw some old cute faces, they wanted spare change, I wanted a few kisses, so it worked out.

Spoke to a student on the street, after about 5 minutes she told me her 4 anigas were waiting for her to share a cab, so she left,but as they drove off they looked and smiled and they all seemed to want to stick around.

Going for a cab I spotted a chica and 10 minutes later we arranged to meet tomorrow in Laurelas.

We headed over for dinner at the devils place, very nice and his novia invited 6 amigas over and it was fun just chilling with them. He invited one of his CRT buddies over who said there were 9 of them staying at the Mansion. He mentioned that a nice selection of chicas was coming thru there.

All in all, a great start to a long vacation.

Gave Fernando a call and checked out the streetwalkers of San Diego, there must have been about 100 of them and there were even 2 worth doing, but we moved on to Mayorista and that place was packed and there were a few new ones out there as well. It was midnight so we called it a day.

Day 2:

Well my morning chica showed up as planned, this makes it 6 trips in a row, we did our thing, had breakfast and off she went. 50,000 for 2 hours, she pays transport. A massage and sexo to start this very long day.

So we head to Centro, hit a private casa, arrange for two chicas to come over tomorrow, then head over to Sexi, I get a two for one then back to the other casa, where I see one that I wanted so we took her and another for lunch at Crepes and Waffles and then we checked into our rooms at the Penthouse.

The first casa had about 15 chicas, Sexi had 12 and the second casa had 10 chicas.

They ended up staying to about 5 45 and she was actually excellant. She usually works twice a week doing one customer at the casa so she was happy when I asked her to come back Monday ' Friday from noon to 5 for 80,000 daily. It will be a great 1-2 punch, Angie followed by Samantha. There are so many that are happy with a few days work making 40,000 80,000 each session.

The Plumber met someone on the internet so he arranged for her to bring a friend. Thats why we had the noon chicas leave and John was telling us he was having his street rats over to play but we had to leave.

We get to the meeting spot and these two internet chicas are BEASTS. We hurry thru dinner at Picalos and he tells them it was nice to meet them but it won´t work. I will have nightmares about them for some time now. We rush back to Johns to play but the chicas didn´t get there yet.

So she finally arrives and she has an amiga for John and we are hanging and taking pictures. Finally John asks her to go get another chica so the three of us jump in a taxi and head to San Diego area to get her friend, another dirty little street whore who loves the camera and really can suck a dick, I know.

We turn the corner, she sees her and I immediately tell her to get in, she is spinner slut perfect.We head back to the Penthouse where John is boning her friend. We go into this wild photo shot and I take her upstairs and she can give head. I tell her to return everynight at 930 going forward. I am beat so I go to bed but they stayed up and blasted the music at least until 2am.

It was a wild day, Angie followed by a two for one at sexi followed by a pair of casa chicas followed by the beast for dinner ending with the dirty little street whores.

Day 3

Angie came by, we did our thing, I checked out of the Florida and moved over to the Penthouse.

So we couldn´t reach our casa putas so I called the chica I met the other day coming from work and she said she would be right over with a friend and we spent about 4 hours together, had lunch and at 6 45 we had to leave and meet BD, they said they had to leave as well. They will be back Tuesday cause I have someone for Monday.

We met Blue Devil and the gang for Dinner and another chica was there that I arranged to have dinner with tomorrow night.

The chicas from last night waited for us but we came late so we missed them. John went to call them back and guess what they left their phone here, so he called some others.

It wasn´t that late so John called a chica for the Plumber and John and I grabbed a taxi and went off to cruise San Diego streetwalkers.

Day 4 in Colombia.

Well Angie arrived with her amiga and my wingman was happy as usual. We had breakfast as usual, cooked the way you want it and your guests eat as well, and now we are waiting for our 1PM dates. Hookers from the centro casas.

So it was 1PM and the first chica came over and while we were waiting for mine she asked if we wanted her 2 room mates as well and well, yes we did. Then my chica arrived and then the chef arrived, we hired one and she made lunch for 7 of us and dinner for three of us. The Plumber liked the other two amigas and went off with them while I was with mine.

They all left at 5 30 and then our night chicas called to cancel and I replaced mine with Johns amiga Tatatia and his other amiga but until they came by at 11, we are just hanging and having Ice Cream at Crepes and Waffles..

So tatatia came back and we spent the night together but before she left she was talking to Jenny from November and Jenny wants to come back AGAIN.

Day 5

We wroke up, I banged Tat after she swang around and stuck her ass in the air and when I was done she continued to finger herself cause I came and thats all that mattered. Well Jenny called twice more and I told her that I was with Tat and she said she wanted to come back but I said I ain´t paying her the usual 100K and she said okay, we can talk.

My rotation each day now has 4 shifts. I have to take the day off Thursday for the Sexi Casa party.

Well the afternoon crew started to roll in and the brought someones sister.

So we had a chef yesterday, and he never showed up so the chica with me said she can cook, so I said go for it. The Plumber and the 3 chicas came out, there was a 4th but there was no room in the Jaccuzzi she she waited in the living room. Well I had the Plumber how it was and he said they broke for dinner. I said we have two more in 90 minutes you know and he said he would hurry.

So the Plumber and crew came out about 6 45 and so we waited for the next set and the cook who was my casa chica set up dinner for us. Its great having a cook around cause there are so many chicas coming and going.

Well the next pair couldn´t make it so while we were sitting around, Sarah the BJ Queen called so we told her to come on by.

Well she showed up with her prima, we gave them Rum, well they asked and served themselves and then another chica from my past came and said her friend my 10PM date would be home sick, so I said she could stay. We all started to eat the dinner that was warm on the stove. The cook gets 40,000 for an 8 hour shift.

I gave the BJ girl 20,000 for just coming plus they ate and they were very happy. They all will be back for Bob´s Thursday night Party.

Day 6

My all nighter left and the first shift arrived and when we were done my wigman made us all a great pancake breakfast.

Well my wingmans 3 chica crew arrived, another guy checked in and now the place was full. My chica arrived as well and and gave her the great news, she is the chef for the rest of this trip, and my next two trips but she no longer gets paid for sex unless we have sex. She was confused and happy.

We hung around all day, she made us another great lunch and at 7PM the chica I met in Centro selling minutes came by, earing a hot dress and looking mighty sexy.

We went off to dinner then I took her home and asked her if she wanted to spend Friday Night over. She will get back to me but I think the answer will be yes.

So the other night when Natty came by her friend Julie called so I said she could come by as well. I had Julie during a pst trip. Well natty couldn´t come so at least I had Julie. Well when we were done I told Julie she could come with Natty but I don´t need two chicas and I will give her 60,000 to just sleep with us. She said it was better than nothing while staying home. Well in the morning as I was banging Natty , Julie was chatting and Natty put a pillow over her face and told her to shut up, she was busy. After we were done, Julie jumped in the shower with me. I paid them both and told them I will see them tonight.

Sharing is caring.

Day 7

Well the two All nighters left and I am sitting here drinking my coffee. My morning chica will be here soon and I am thinking to myself, I can do this every week for the next 30 years and I don´t think I will get bored of it nor will I miss working in my office back in the States. Hiring a chef and stocking the kitchen is a really great plan. We have been feeding about a dozen chicas daily at a cost of about $3 a meal. They bring friends and if they get no money, they get fed. I told the chef that she would have about 25 more days work over my next two trips here and she was extremely happy. She made home made potatoe chips yesterday, many rice dishes and chicken dishes as well.

Well we get our ass in gear and head to Sexi and my wingman takes a 2 for 1. The selection is not that great actually but we have plans to meet some CRT guys at 1 30 so we wait until 2 15 and when they were a no show, shit happens, like hot chicas we move onto to New Life but are intercepted along the way and see a new place called Relax, They had a chica I wanted but we continued onto New Life and WOW, there were 20, maybe 4 that I wanted but he had a session and I had 2 sessions already by 2PM.

We move onto another casa, I see a chica I knew from before so we hang there a while, buy some drinks, its about 4,000 pesos in total and then I had to get to the salon to get my shave so off we went. I was almost there when I made eye contact with a chica that knew me from a casa. Call a friend I asked and so she did, but she would be there in an hour so we ate at this great little place that served baby beef, I shall return. Well an hour later we were in a cab heading to Bello to get her and wow, what a little spinner. We got back to Laureles and up to my room after I asked her if she knew what a prepago was and it turns out, she had sex for money a few times with Colombians like many others do. We I handed her 50,000 and she was HAPPY.

We were late getting back, our chef was waiting and she had to get ready cause Bob and El Sucio were coming and about a dozen chicas. We have well over 100 pictures and the party was a BLAST! They stocked up on numbers like kids in a candy store. My TLN arrived at 10 30 and we had birthday cake and I retired. She leaves at 7am when she stays over. It was great to have this chef, people come in as they please and we had enough food for about 15 people.

Day 8

My tln and I discussed how so many chicas work for money on the side, She is Bi you know.
Tonight my phone chica returns for dinner and my TLN bi chica will assist me in turning her into our little plaything. 50,000 should get her on that road. Her K*D is sick. I am so bad.

Okay, my wingman and I split up so I head over to see mi amiga but on the way I spot a real cutie and stop to chat. She is running errands with her cousin but she agress to have lunch with me and she will come over tomorrow with an amiga for my wingman.

Off to centro I go and I stop at New Life but the two I want are not in so I head over to that new place and the chica from yesterday is there so I have a session and in route to Massage 55, I see this internet so I stop to post an update.

I finally get to the salon to get my haircut and shave from my super cute salon chica.

I get back to the Penthouse and we hang out with my wingman when John and the other guest get back, not ISOC and announce we are having a BBQ. El Sucio and Tropic arrive then my minutes chica arrives and we are all hanging. Soon after that other chicas are coming over and its a mini party. Having the chef really makes things happen.

My minutes chica leaves and me and John cruise all the Strolls and hit Mayorista. We saw nothing at all that was even worth 10,000 pesos so at 2am we called it a night.

Is this all really a dream.

Friday was strange because I woke up with the TLN, banged her, had the morning chica give me a massage as she does everyday, then I met another non puta, we had lunch and hung for a few hours, then my minutes chica came over, still another non puta with a sad way to live here and I capped it off with cruising with John for a few hours. How much sex does a 46 year old guy need really. Yes we were looking for Sarah to blow us, she really is that good.

This is a one day recap.

Day 9

My chica from 7 trips turned 26 today so we had cake and hung around until 1PM. I went to check my night chica but she cancelled so I went to see my amiga in the store nearby. Well there was another chica there and I found out that she no longer works there but its a family business so they gave me her number, I called and we are on for tomorrow. The cousin only heard great things about us and was glad I invited here. It turns out that the other chica is 26 and she is in for tommorrow as well and when JayJay gets here, she will be assigned to him.

I get back to the apartment and a chica is waiting for me so we all go to Poblado and meet up with Tropic and El sucio. My chica calls a friend, not bad at all and Sucio has a session. They are on the 15th floor and have a great view.We head off to Parc Llaras for a meal, tons of chicas walking around in groups and back to the Penthouse.

Sarah just walked in, the BJ Queen. We are all getting BLOWN tonight. The Queen is here.

So around midnight I walked down Ave Nutabara with Sucio cause there are many bars and clubs about 5 blocks from the Penthouse and I had planned to check it out and time was running out. It was packed and the music was blasting and there were a few food carts around. I really didn´t see any single chicas but we usually have some with us so next trip, we will go down the block and hang out hopefully.

Day 10

My morning chica left and we hung around until my 2PM date with the store clerk and her cousin. We headed over to Tesero Mall in Poblado, walked around and then I showed her my place, the Penthouse. She then left at 5PM and we hung a while.

At 6PM the minutes chica came over with a friend but my wingman didn´t like her so we gave her taxi fair and she decided to help the cook server dinner. Natty came by for the TLN and we sealed the deal with the cook to do a threesome bi thing next trip. Natty told me she herself would bring a friend.