Town of Babylon crackdown

The answer is still no - a LL can rent a build that is about to collapse – the renters just can’t use it for occupancy until it is brought up to the applicable codes for its use.

For example a LL can rent a barn or a storage garage. Doesn’t have to meet many codes.

if the renter uses it for purposes that reuire a specifiec code - that's the renter's problem IMHO .
I am no lawyer but I believe there must be some provisions of occupany in the rental agreement/lease otherwise the landlord can be liable.

Sooner or later you are going to contact LE – if you can’t handle it I suggest you don’t get involved with the activities on this board.

I can handle it. I just thouht I would answer several questions I've seen discussed in various threads. It was a setup, they used and reclaimed marked bills. Yes, I was in a place of business why would I have any knowledge of it being not licensed. I don't know if the ss# question was to push me into some stupid statement or show a willingness to not co-operate. Why do we always try to give a negitive spin to peoples comments.

Last edited:
131 B. Sunrise Highway, Lindenhurst. Gone, baby gone? No! It has risen from the ashes. I visited this AMP about four times and found it to be quasi-legitimate. I suspect it is fully legit upon it's reopening.

Wow cleaning the town. Sunrise highway runs thru many towns are their all in the babylon area. I hit up a place on sunrise and think it can be my all time fav.