Toronto

I am near Toronto on business, had a lonely moment last night. Called a local agency and spent the most fan-fuckn-tastic hour with Spice (formerly Ginger) from PF for $.5 (US).
I haven't had a GF in 25 years that was as GFE as this one! Playful, sexy out for a good time. To say she enjoyed DATY would understate the event, protruding button and her coaching had the sheets soaking in no time. Shave your jewels and you'll be hooked for life on this one. Body/looks 9 (glow in the dark green eyes), attitude 10, performance 10, price 10+.

Welcome to silver, vorhaut.

Not too detailed a review, but intriguing nevertheless. As it stands, this isn't too useful for those of us who visit Tornonto on business from time-to-time. Pease provide some contact info. A quick search of the Toronto e-ros board turned up nothing.

Last edited:
Originally posted by donquixote04
Not too detailed a review, but intriguing nevertheless. As it stands, this isn't too useful for those of us who visit Tornonto on business from time-to-time. Pease provide some contact info. A quick search of the Toronto e-ros board turned up nothing.
You could add some spice to your life if you combined platinum with foxxx.

Oriental Dream massage in Markham/Richmond Hill

Went to Orientral Dream recently, and had a nude half-hour HR session ($ CANADIAN) with La-La.

Unlike what I am used to in the states, there's no table shower. Just a solo shower. La-La refused to take it with me.

While she is smoking-hot goregous (face, body, enhanced breasts, big long nipples that I love) her poor attitude really took most of the fun out of it.

While I know it's not a fun job, she just wants to get it over with as quickly as possible, and while most of my experiences were that the provider "acted" too much, La-La could learn from them.

She told me she had just gotten there, I was her first of the day. I hate to imagine what her last of the day gets. Afterwards, I told her if she had a better attitude, and "acted" a little more, maybe I would have purchased more services or tipped more, but she did not seem to care, and said she had been at this a while, and how she "acted" was dependent on her "mood."

In a cash-first business like this, providers like La-La, despite her hotness, really wreck it for everyone.