Toronto

Ok, I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in this thread. Been a quiet room. I'm visiting this summer and want to make the most of my time there. lol

I've found much more activity on terb.c*, but I suppse that is to be expected. However, some of the pro-CA threads in the past here were a good starting point.

DN

Originally posted by doctorno
Ok, I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in this thread. Been a quiet room. I'm visiting this summer and want to make the most of my time there. lol

I've found much more activity on terb.c*, but I suppse that is to be expected. However, some of the pro-CA threads in the past here were a good starting point.

DN
What are you looking for? What type of girl and service. Terb is tops for this info. Also the PM option is enabled.

Terb is tops, and yes, PM is nice. But -- someone like SweetAngie would be perfect. It sounds like she is no longer taking new clients, unfortunately. !-)

>does anyone know anything about Montreal.

A great town for the food, history, and culture, and considered by many to be the best all around hobbyist city in North America. 200+ MPs and numerous other venues.

merb.ca for details.

I've had a number of nice trips to Toronto. My favorite provider, Axel, from Allison's Angels, has disappeared, though; Allison's is no longer run by Allison; and I don't have any good leads anymore, but there seems to always be a lot of talent available.

I stay at the one of the downtown Hotels, personally.

Anybody have any comparison between Toronto and Vancouver. I spent some time in Vancouver last summer and there were SW's all over the chinatown district. Some really cracked out and some were new to the game, but the abundance was rediculous. It was like going to the mall and all of the girls were working.

Originally posted by highongoofballs
DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE AVERAGE COST FOR PROVIDERS IN CANADA. i KNOW OUR DOLLAR IS BETTER AND I WAS THINKIJJNG OF GOING THERE SINCE ITS NOT FAR FROM NYC
TRY MONTREAL OR TORONTO. ABOUT 50% OF WHAT YOU'D PAY IN THE STATES. SOMETIMES THERE'S MORE ON THE MENU TOO.

Originally posted by highongoofballs
DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE AVERAGE COST FOR PROVIDERS IN CANADA. i KNOW OUR DOLLAR IS BETTER AND I WAS THINKIJJNG OF GOING THERE SINCE ITS NOT FAR FROM NYC
My only experience with Canada is Vancouver SW which were .40 CAD for FS. Factor in a 1.5 exchange rate and you are looking at 25 bucks.

was there a few times over the past few years. very easy to find R&T joints... topless or all nude $ varies with what you want... only got the all nude HJ under $.

Originally posted by Rideer
Anybody have any comparison between Toronto and Vancouver. I spent some time in Vancouver last summer and there were SW's all over the chinatown district. Some really cracked out and some were new to the game, but the abundance was rediculous. It was like going to the mall and all of the girls were working.
why over the chinatown district, were they asian sws?

Went on business to Toronto. Middle of the week got some free time and visited Studio 9 in Missisauga (sp.). Found on terb

Nice place. Had a session with a girl named Julie. I'd been hoping to pay via credit card and found out they did not take them. Julie drove me to an ATM nearby.

Session started of with a hot shower (alone) after which she dried me off. She proceeded to do a light massage and asked what I wanted (topless .4, nude .6, bodyslide .8). Opted for the bodyslide. She got nekkid and the massage became more erotic...lots of rubbing with chest and attention to senstive areas. Was told to flip and after some light massage and stroking in front..she asked if she could use oil. Sure...

She slicks me up...climbs on the table and starts to rub (slide) her body. Ended up shooting in her breasts. Not bad for 140 ca (40 door 100 julie).

As i was leaving met some of the other girls (it was late and they were closing up). Vikki a korean girl...with an incredible body...nice rack. And a hot french girl whose name I did not catch.

The place is well advertised in quite area. Open signs for body rub (the mamasan explained that they are one of 24 places in Toronto with a license for this type of business).

All in all a good experience and great value for about $.05