Took the Tantric Plunge

How the fuck does she know what you're looking for if she didn't ask? And if she did ask, she certainly didn't deliver. BTW, I don't understand your "Sinatra" reference. Did she fuck you?

Last edited:

thecat

No Alternative
Re: Re: Took the Tantric Plunge

Originally posted by firecracker
How the fuck does she know what you're looking for if she didn't ask?

she is psychic ! hence the mumbo jumbo, i always wanted to try her, i guess you went for the 2 hr session. we should sponsor
vermeer for a session with her, but i doubt he would last for
the first chant hahahahahaha!

my 2nd language...

Originally posted by Spawn
FS is Sinatra. Full service. That would imply that she did without him having to come out and say it.
i guess the scary thing is that i've been on this board or in this hobby long enough that i didn't even blink at the code...the entire post made perfect sense to me on the first read.

c'mon, there wasn't even the ever cryptic '$' signs to contend with...

2 hours $$$$$$. Won't do less then that. Claims she weeds out the riff raff.

And understand she does not see herself as a "provider" at all. She is into this stuff and see herself as more of a therapist.

As I mentioned its not cheap, but for those who have been at this a while and want something a bit out of the ordinary, its worth a giving it a try.

Re: my 2nd language...

Originally posted by nabbeun
i guess the scary thing is that i've been on this board or in this hobby long enough that i didn't even blink at the code...the entire post made perfect sense to me on the first read.

c'mon, there wasn't even the ever cryptic '$' signs to contend with...

My problem was the line "Sinatra will sang loud and long" ... i know what frank sinatra stands for...but just wanted to be sure what sinatra singing was all about.

jruder

2 hours $$$$$$. Won't do less then that. Claims she weeds out the riff raff.

I saw her a couple of years ago in Queens. Back then she was pushing 50+. I think pay $$$$$$ for two hours of breathing and a HJ is wacko. I paid $$$ for the same amount of time and thought it was not worth it. Anyway to each his own.

Tantric Experience?

Mumbo Jumbo and big money for a HJ ?........give me the old fashioned AMP ......where for 110 to 120 you can get the goods delivered..............BBBJ, Frankie and GFE........NO THANX .....to Tantric Mumbo Jumbo and Hello to a Virtuoso of the skin flute and devotee of Frankie!

Petehansen is right. I saw her 3 years ago and she was at least 50 then. Tons of mumbo jumbo, did get billy joel though not to completion and got to daty. Just wasnt worth ahving to listen to all the stuff.

Been There. Done that with her about 4 years ago at her place in Queens. Totally over priced. She was at least 50 back then. Back then she was $250 or $300 for like 90 minutes or 2 hours. Her price keeps going up, because people pay it. Believe me, you can find much better.

Last edited:
A few years back I made the treck to Queens as well thinking this would be a different experience. Well it was different. After 45 mins. of her babble about being the goddess or some shit I would have paid more for her to shut up. To each his own but not for me.

NJCamera-

I am with you on this one. Her place was nice, and I was interested in giving it a try. However, that bathtub thing did absolutely nothing for me. Her body was ok for her age, but nothing to write home about. I just about got a tug at the end. No bj, fs, etc.

On my way home my mind starting to wander toward a thought about the fact that I could have picked her up in a bar without any trouble, and banged her for free-ha! ha!

Last edited:
Change Of Tune

Shit like this just makes me want to throw-the fuck up. I for one stand by everything that I posted in this thread such as:
-her age
-the going rate at the time
-and the quality of the experience

I still contend-you can find better and younger experiences elsewhere, and without all of the mumble-jumble crap!

Frank-we would all love to know the truth on this one. If you got f.s.? If she babbled too much? etc.?

Last edited:
Re: Change Of Tune

Originally posted by RoosterC74
Shit like this just makes me want to throw-the fuck up. I for one stand by everything that I posted in this thread such as:
-her age
-the going rate at the time
-and the quality of the experience

I still contend-you can find better and younger experiences elsewhere, and without all of the mumble-jumble crap!

Frank-we would all love to know the truth on this one. If you got f.s.? If she babbled too much? etc.?
You sound a little stressed.
Have you considered a refreshing massage?