Tokyo Trip Report - Part Two

Day Two

After the conclusion of my meetings, I was scheduled to meet a J-Girl, Miho, whom I originally met through a FS Date Club of which I was a past member.

That Date Club charged a Y10,000 one-time membership fee. Also, they charged for introductions: Y10,000 for one; Y25,000 for three; and Y50,000 for six. Sessions were Y30,000, paid directly to the girls, for a minimum of two hours.

Many girls used this club for part-time work; and through it I met semon gako students, interior decorators, struggling artists and models as well as OLs trying to make extra money. One of the struggling models that I met strayed over into nude modeling, some AV work and the occasional appearance on risque last night TV shows.

Other notable Date Club girls included: an insanely cute hard-body monster fuck spinner who worked full time at a nail salon; and an active/prolific very talented JAV actress.

Many of the girls provided me with their cell numbers so that I could meet them again directly while avoiding the intro fee from the club. I enjoyed many repeat sessions with my favorite Date Club girls and developed a short list of about five.

My Date Club was worth every single solitary yen. About 95% of my sessions were more than satisfactory. More than 50% were off the charts. That Date Club was so good, I stopped going to Yoshiwara.

When I first met Miho-chan, she was a struggling artist trying to break into the Manga field. Tallish, graceful and slender, Miho had logged some time as a Race Queen and a model until her forced retirement at the age of 18 (to make room for younger girls). Miho was also very yasashii and fun to be with. Many times during our post-sex cuddling, we watched and discussed movies. She seemed to appreciate the arts.

I had saved numerous phone numbers, but Miho was only one of three J-Girls who still had the same number since my departure from Tokyo. I contacted her from the US and we agree upon a date and time slot. The plan was to have a nice/romantic dinner and then go back to my hotel.

As per our agreement, I phoned Miho's keitai (cell) at 5:05 pm. After several rings, rusuban (Voice Mail) kicked in. Left a message. For the next hour, I dialed at various random intervals. Nothing, just rusuban. This was a major bummer. I appeared to be getting stood up. Maybe it was intentional. Having been in this situation on several occasions in the US, my New York paranoia began to take hold.

After one hour, I began to wade through my database for Plan B (as I continued to try to reach Miho). I narrowed the field down to two Outcall options and one Incall option. Eventually, I selected one of my old Incall favorites: The Madonna Group chain of Mansion Health Clubs. I had met numerous GFE-oriented cutie pies and stunners at their Roppongi (now closed) and Yoyogi shops. Besides, I needed walk-off the stress of my Miho-related profound disappointment.

I called Madonna's (new) Gotanda shop, booked a 7:30 pm session and left my hotel at 6:45 pm (note the time) for the train to Gotanda. Eventually, after navigating the confusing maze of Gotanda in a chilling rain, I found Madonna.

Their system is based on selection via pix at their reception desk. I picked Mika for one hour. Madonna Gotanda doesn't have its own rooms so they use a Love Hotel right across the hall in their building. Price: 60 minutes, Y17,000; selection via pic, Y1,000; Love Hotel, Y2,000. Total: Y20,000

Mika arrives and she is chunkier than expected. Still, she seems nice. We when entered the shower, I discovered that Mika's enthusiasm and/or skills were well below what I had come to expect at Madonna. I met many cute and skillful J-Girls at Madonna in the past.

Unfortunately, the shower was a leading indicator. Mika was mediocre at best. She was not good at BBBJ, Sumatta or Paizuri. I thought some 69 action would inspire her, but it didn't. Because her BJ technique was so awful, I urged her to switch to HJ service as we remained in the 69 position. I licked furiously as she tugged.

When I was ready to come, I said, "Fera! Fera! Fera!" Mika switched back to BBBJ and finished me off with her mouth and right hand - she sucked in every drop.

Q: Will I go back to Madonna?
A: Future schedules permitting, maybe. I won't pick Mika.

Madonna's website:
http://www.madonna.gr.jp/index.html

All I could feel was crushing disappointment. My Date Club cutie pie was a no-show and my replacement session at Madonna Gotanda was way below par. After much anticipation, this trip was falling well short of expectations. So, I wandered the streets of Tokyo and eventually settled upon an Italian restaurant where the food was good and the wine list was okay.

After several glasses of wine and dinner, I felt much better -- not perfect, but better. I wandered back to hotel at 10:00 p.m.; and as I exited the elevator, I muttered to myself, "What are the f'n' chances that Miho even left me an f'n' message?!?!?"

As I walked up to my door, just below eye level I spotted a cute Post-It note, stationary typical of kawaii 20-something J-Girls, onto which was sadly scrawled: "Late - I'm sorry. Miho"

Dang!

I had always heard that in Japan real Japanese girls will usually only see Japanese men, white guys aren't even admitted into the clubs, and that white guys usually end up with Chinese, Korean, or other girls.

Is this not so true anymore, or are you unusually well connected?

I had always heard that in Japan real Japanese girls will usually only see Japanese men, white guys aren't even admitted into the clubs, and that white guys usually end up with Chinese, Korean, or other girls.

What you heard is partially true, but it is circulated widely for various reasons.

I am not well connected, but it helps that I can read and speak Japanese. When I lived in Tokyo, I visited many venues staffed by J-Girls.

In Kabukicho, and elsewhere, there are many venues staffed by girls from elsewhere in Asia. A lot of non-Japanese-speaking tourists get steered toward those venues.

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home

In a non-commercial context, a lot of Japanese women are interested in "trying out" a gaijin lover for its novelty/exotic flavor, but they are not usually looking for a typical monger-type (old, ugly, fat etc) gaijin. Anyway, I assume that you mean Japanese women doing commercial sex work.

In that case, what you heard was once VERY true (particularly back in the bubble economy of '80s) but has become steadily less so as the now long stagnant Japanese economy has put every greater financial pressure on the J sex industry. Many/most places still discriminate against their gaijin customers by charging them more and providing lower quality service (and women), but the days when a gaijin's money wasn't good enough for anyone in the Biz there are pretty much gone I think. I have even heard that some of the Yoshiwara soaplands are opening up at weird hours (like early in the morning) and taking Korean customers! And, trust me, if they have J soapland ladies who will see Korean guys, you can bet that they are happy to have Western gaijin customers.

-Ww