TOFTT SUSAN 701-799-9639

http://longisland.************/Fema...y-habits-available-now-24-7-call-now/87412571

I saw this you add the last couple of days so I figured I would give it a shot. It's your typical 2 call system. Got the room number and I was on my way up and I told myself if it is not her walk away. Door opens and it is definitely her. A very pretty petite Asian girl. She invited me in and did not do a law enforcement check. Just told me to place donation on table. She was wearing a body suit similar to a onesie and once I placed the donation on the table she unsnapped the buttons and the vagina was loose. She then asked me to get undressed. She was very nice and as I was undressing she struck up a conversation. She is from Hawaii and normally does business down in Washington. She said she's going to be in the area as long as the money is good. Her donations are $200 for the half and $300 for the hour I was short on time so I took the half. She told me to lay down on the bed and to relax. She immediately slapped the cover onto my limp Willy which I didn't like and started to give a very nice CBJ which I liked. Once at attention she continued with CBJ then we moved on to missionary with her legs up on my shoulders. She makes very nice moans and does not overdo it after that we moved on to Doggie and then finished off in missionary. She told me I can clean up in the bathroom where she had wipes available. We continue to talk as I got dressed and she just walk around naked. Definitely no rushing and once I was dress we kissed on the cheeks hugs and I was on my way. If you like them petite she's the one for you standing at about 5 feet slim body with just a mouth full of boobies. The price is more than what I normally pay for half an hour but it was nice too receive something as advertised. LOL

I was planning to see her but 200 for the Half was too much to gamble however I did see her friend which was a great time and cost way less. When I can figure out the correct way to post a review I will.
907-350-6122 is phone # she is blonde and girl in pics. Her body is tight and the service actually all around enjoyable 120/150/200 were rates with greek upcharge of about 100 I think. They do offer 2 girl but they dont do much with eachother thats 500 for hr

Last edited by a moderator:
I had contacted her during the week as I loved her pictures and she assured me she looks as good as the pictures. She was very talkative on the phone. I mentioned that I was looking for GFE which to me means DFK, DATY, DATO and all the positions. She said sorry but she doesn't allow any kind of kissing on the lips and as far as the pleasuring part she isn't 100% sure if she will allow it. Depends on how I look I guess. She said not sure, she thinks this might be more SO territory. She looks beautiful in her pictures but $200 without mutual foreplay is not what interest me. I enjoy the foreplay as much as the sex. I hope this helps others who are considering.

I also texted and got quoted 200 half 300 hour. I asked if two pops were included in the hour for 300 and got told no. Only 1 pop was allowed. I thought it was a bit pricey also , but man those pics are sexy.

She's looking to make easy money fast!! Most guys are gonna cream themselves after a half dozen thrusts lol.... And then she'll already be taking calls for her next appointment while you're getting your pants back on wondering "where did my money go?" 300 for a one pop session is a rip off. Granted, she's as cute as a button. But to pay her 300 is a bit much. I would have to rub at least two loads out before I head upstairs to see her. That way I know I'll be pounding her out for at least 25-30 minutes straight.

She's looking to make easy money fast!! Most guys are gonna cream themselves after a half dozen thrusts lol.... And then she'll already be taking calls for her next appointment while you're getting your pants back on wondering "where did my money go?" 300 for a one pop session is a rip off. Granted, she's as cute as a button. But to pay her 300 is a bit much. I would have to rub at least two loads out before I head upstairs to see her. That way I know I'll be pounding her out for at least 25-30 minutes straight.
True Stevo so true

I have seen her multiple times. She was great in the beginning and has started,charging way to much for what she offers. Which is next to nothing. I don't know what happened with her but she has also become a thief. Stealing stuff from my house on the way out the door. Would advise against seeing her unless u don't mind paying too much and then having more stuff disappear. For what she is charging she also should be taking it in a few other places.

To each, their own. Some guys would rather have a half dozen bites of the $ 80 Morton's ribeye than the $ 15 sirloin at Applebees. Just saying.

Now, back on topic. This girl still active? If so, are the pics still accurate?