TOFTT Mature 631 576-7985

First time posting, first time finding this site. I wish I had found it sooner. Very engaging reading these posts. I hope to have something to share soon, either provider or AMP. Always looking for provider suggestions and AMP suggestions as well closer to Nassau area. Thanks Gents

I've heard good things about this provider. But her schedule fills up fast and thats the only reason I've never seen her
http://longisland.************/Fema..._d-_-o_l_l_-_s-_o_-y-_u_m-_m-_y-_-27/32724912
I've heard similar things about this provider and she is close to me but the past few days my schedule has been shit and the only free time i've had has been last minute. I need a new job that pays better and allows me more free time; it's really putting a dampering on my mongering lol.

Been chatting with Abby for about two weeks off and on. She seems nice but of course never remembers anything about any conversation. Two thing I found out during the course of our talks. She has a daughter who has a baby that lives in an apartment around the back of her house, along with a 12 year old daughter living with her and a supposed roommate. She has to dump the kid somewhere while she entertains or " tell her to make sure she stays in her room".
Just my two cents, but I cannot imagine keeping wood knowing there is a 12 year old that may walk in at any time. Just some FYI.

Way too much fuking info Bro. This isn't that private of a forum for anyone to put info which may not only ruin that ladies life but also of her charge.

Stop putting out information that may be used against them. Too many "Law abiding assholes" out there looking to move up their sick moralistic values charts by dropping the dime on people who are trying to make the "American Dream". This country is going to shit more and more everyday.

Way too much fuking info Bro. This isn't that private of a forum for anyone to put info which may not only ruin that ladies life but also of her charge.

Stop putting out information that may be used against them. Too many "Law abiding assholes" out there looking to move up their sick moralistic values charts by dropping the dime on people who are trying to make the "American Dream". This country is going to shit more and more everyday.
I do agree this could be considered TMI, but quite honestly it's good info to know for mongers considering this provider. That's a lot of other people around the situation for the MONGER to be concerned with. Perhaps limit the personal aspects of the info.

I do agree with the second part of your post about people trying to make themselves feel better by getting their nose in other people's business and ruining lives. Welcome to the world of Twitter, facebook, 24hr news cycles, and TMZ.

I disagree. I want to know that information so I can make it a point never to see her
Think about the headlines if you get busted in a house with her kid and grandkid there

To me there's no such thing as TMI in this game

Not a problem and I apologize if you are offended. From now on I wont dispense any information and let it be your problem.
Little Willie, I think you may have misinterpreted what was said by Chame and ModernDayCowboy. Most of the info you provided was appreciated and relevant to this forum. The mentioning of her daughters and the baby is unnecessary and could be problematic. Just a big red flag to the "do-gooders" of the world.

Perhaps the moderator should delete it.

Toftt

i met up with this one in July, she gave me a CBJ in the front seat of her Durango.. she was looking for $60, i talked her down to $40.. took some time for her to get me off and she is a bit old. but i finger blasted her while she had my dick down her throat and got no complaints.. considering giving her a fuck next time.. I kept the number it was affordable and nearby.

http://longisland.************/Fema...ed-deprived-lustless-relationship-47/46224282

Saw this woman today. I checked for a review but didn't find one.

Anyway..set up with this woman today for 1/2 hr.....I believe she wanted 120 hh. Ended up getting a rub for $85. Definitely not worth it.
Works out of a private home, but also uses a local motel. Saw her at home today..eastern suffolk north shore.
Claims she's 47. Looks more like 57 and that's being kind. Very thin..nothing more than A cups. Body is awful. There's loose skin on arms legs, mid section.
I probably should have hi-tailed it out of there but was horny as hell and already drove thru snow to get there.
Did the rub on bed..completely nude. The rub was certainly nothing special. She admitted it wasn't her usual thing and I'm glad i didn't pay for her usual thing
She never shut up the whole time i was there. Some guy kept calling her...she didn't answer at first but every time the beep would go off on the phone she'd be all pissed that he was bothering her..you would think shutting the phone would be the first and only option..no. She answers it..tells the guy she's busy...gets back to work and the doorbell rings..Chinese is here!
Gets up and put clothes back on to get the food. Comes back upstairs. Unfortunately removes her clothes again and picks up where she left off. Timeout..phone is ringing again. Same guy..stops to text him back. Finally somehow, I managed to cum during HR
Got dressed and out of their wasting another $85
Oh well..onward and upward..or whatever
Looks 3
Body 1
Service 2
Repeat? No!

i met up with this one in July, she gave me a CBJ in the front seat of her Durango.. she was looking for $60, i talked her down to $40.. took some time for her to get me off and she is a bit old. but i finger blasted her while she had my dick down her throat and got no complaints.. considering giving her a fuck next time.. I kept the number it was affordable and nearby.
To each his own...enjoy!