TOFTT Mature 631 576-7985

http://longisland.************/Fema...ed-deprived-lustless-relationship-47/46224282

Saw this woman today. I checked for a review but didn't find one.

Anyway..set up with this woman today for 1/2 hr.....I believe she wanted 120 hh. Ended up getting a rub for $85. Definitely not worth it.
Works out of a private home, but also uses a local motel. Saw her at home today..eastern suffolk north shore.
Claims she's 47. Looks more like 57 and that's being kind. Very thin..nothing more than A cups. Body is awful. There's loose skin on arms legs, mid section.
I probably should have hi-tailed it out of there but was horny as hell and already drove thru snow to get there.
Did the rub on bed..completely nude. The rub was certainly nothing special. She admitted it wasn't her usual thing and I'm glad i didn't pay for her usual thing
She never shut up the whole time i was there. Some guy kept calling her...she didn't answer at first but every time the beep would go off on the phone she'd be all pissed that he was bothering her..you would think shutting the phone would be the first and only option..no. She answers it..tells the guy she's busy...gets back to work and the doorbell rings..Chinese is here!
Gets up and put clothes back on to get the food. Comes back upstairs. Unfortunately removes her clothes again and picks up where she left off. Timeout..phone is ringing again. Same guy..stops to text him back. Finally somehow, I managed to cum during HR
Got dressed and out of their wasting another $85
Oh well..onward and upward..or whatever
Looks 3
Body 1
Service 2
Repeat? No!

I cant thank you enough for posting this. Saw the ad and was thinking about hitting her up later in the week when I go out that way. Sorry it was a dud, we've all been there.

Lovelight: just want to say welcome back sir. Very glad to see your return from the darkness that appears to have been lurker purgatory.
Based on statements it looks like it got close to a disaster for you and takes a real trooper to be back out again.

I've seen her a few times. Yes she talks a lot but once we got busy, she was all business and I didn't have an issue. But if I was going to do someone full service at her age and given a choice, I would see Brenda over in Rinkonkoma. She gets more into it.

And of course Mandy is another good choice...avoid the one in Shirley. Also, there is a 35 year old in Shirley that advertises on backpage with the ad "Happy and Divorced". She looks interesting but I've not read anything on her yet.

And of course Mandy is another good choice...avoid the one in Shirley. Also, there is a 35 year old in Shirley that advertises on backpage with the ad "Happy and Divorced". She looks interesting but I've not read anything on her yet.
Ive seen the 35yr old on BP but I just don't know if I Want to drive all the way out to shirley from Nassau and drop 150 on her with no reviews.

Interesting on how there seem to be a handful of these UTR housewife types in their 40's and 50's in eastern suffolk but nothing in Nassau County. I wouldn't mind trying one of these MILFS for a good rub and HE since the price seems to be right but the location stinks. These AMP are cheap but even the best ones are so mediocre and usually not in good locations for me. I guess I am spoiled because I have seen some great hotties in NYC where they get naked from the start, no fuss no muss. Of course the prices are higher but IMO, well worth it.

The 35yo in Shirley is Abby, previously of Middle Island, now advertising "South Shore" on BP. She was reviewed in the BP&CL section along with her friend Kara. Not sure if Kara is still with her, but it seems like there are a few other girls with nearly identical ad formats, rates and location.

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49066

I saw Abby once over a year ago. She's not bad looking, nice body, sweet personality, clean, great service. I'd recommend giving her a shot, but for the price, nobody beats Mandy.

Also saw Brenda a couple of times a while back. She's good for a cheap fuck and will even let you pop twice for 100hr, but she is definitely not a MILF and a little creepy sometimes.

similar ads

I noticed today a "south shore" ad that seemed similar to "abby" who I reviewed (and made her come multiple times) .It could be the return of the long lost "kara" .I'll try to locate the ad and post.

been reviewed

Ive seen the 35yr old on BP but I just don't know if I Want to drive all the way out to shirley from Nassau and drop 150 on her with no reviews.
I banged her a few months ago and her sister a few months before that.She was good ,real nice DATY ,clit ring and all. She's petite has some tats overall a good time but not sure about travelling from Nassau . I have an ATF I'll travel 45 minutes for but she is smoking hot,young GFE .

I banged her a few months ago and her sister a few months before that.She was good ,real nice DATY ,clit ring and all. She's petite has some tats overall a good time but not sure about travelling from Nassau . I have an ATF I'll travel 45 minutes for but she is smoking hot,young GFE .
I just simply don't have that kind of time to travel that far just to see a provider. From my place to shirley is at least an hour. I have to go out that way in a few weeks to see a friend of mine in an adjacent town so maybe if I have the cash and time I'll see her.

Saw that too. Not sure if same or they use the same pimp/agency.

Last edited:
thanks

Lovelight: just want to say welcome back sir. Very glad to see your return from the darkness that appears to have been lurker purgatory.
Based on statements it looks like it got close to a disaster for you and takes a real trooper to be back out again.
I'm a lot wiser in a short time. Changed my approach and I'm a lot pickier .Doing lot's and lot's of research before engaging. Also I will not review a newer provider ever again right after the session. there will be a week or two time lapse between DATY and UG review.
That being said I think I have found the one provider I've been looking for my whole (albeit short) mongering career. However she specifically asked me not to review her here or anywhere if I wanted to remain on her "answer" list. So far so good.Young ,clean ,fit ,gfe great personality,pro-provider meets college cutie type girl,even though she's actually 30 ish she looks 25. For all those atheists and agnostics -THERE IS A GOD and he lead me to her!

I'm a lot wiser in a short time. Changed my approach and I'm a lot pickier .Doing lot's and lot's of research before engaging. Also I will not review a newer provider ever again right after the session. there will be a week or two time lapse between DATY and UG review.
That being said I think I have found the one provider I've been looking for my whole (albeit short) mongering career. However she specifically asked me not to review her here or anywhere if I wanted to remain on her "answer" list. So far so good.Young ,clean ,fit ,gfe great personality,pro-provider meets college cutie type girl,even though she's actually 30 ish she looks 25. For all those atheists and agnostics -THERE IS A GOD and he lead me to her!
If there was a god she'd be NP4P :p

Lovelight one question... Does she advertise or were you a recommendation from someone?
Mine was a find theough here and am just curious how others found their ATF's is all not looking to put it all together