Toftt layla middleeastern 20ish 347-957-6889

saw her ads on bp in tha massage section. had wanted to see her for some time, mainly beacause she s
middle eastern and theyre hard to.come by, but def not hard to come on badum dum.
but seriously, this girl.is the real deal. looks way better in oerson, sone of the photo angles are.not so flattering. got ti her place in midtowb east 30s, and went uo to her olace, her voice throws you off a bit but once the door opened i was bonerific. she hot, young, maybe 21, and hr body is friggin tight. i mean ive nevwr felt.a body so toned. hard all around, inceedible ass. and you greek lovers, thats ber favoritw, shes super horny and want you to put it in there rather than anyplace else. damage 3.0. she s a little paranoid about and asks you be extremely non chalant w lobby people. def going bavk. shes so close to my work and love the olve skinned ladies. treat her well, dont want her burning out so quickly. oh, bring ur own consoms for.multiple pops as she doesnt ljke to keep them out forher roomates to see

http://posting.manhattan.**********...29289205&uid=2f2211a1d777e0588dda71f10bdb7476

bio, my mistake, can u throw this poat out all together because she getting.calls.from li and.notbased out there,my bad for posting on the li thread.