TOFTT - Brailian Models Spa, Stamford (203)817-0800

Ad:

__ __ _ ___B R A Z I LI A N __ _ __ __ _ _ __ __ M O D E L S _ _ _ __ _ __ __ _ _ _ S P A - 25
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:53 AM
Reply: click here

?? Brazilian Body Scrubs Spa??

Stress Relaxation and Pampering Spa Service

Monday - Saturday from 10 am to 7 pm. . .Sundays 10-3
No Appointment Necessary * 2nd floor * Private * Warm Shower
------------------------------------------

$60 for a 45 minute session
2 mins from Exit 7 off I-95

(203) 8.1.7-.0.8.0.0
on Atlantic St.
Poster's age: 25

• Post ID: 5275371 newhaven
Email this ad

Review:

American Oriental Voice on the phone. Confirmed when I got there. Convenient location. One Brazilian (Graziela), two spanish girls. Graziella had a really pretty face and was attractive and had 34Ds but a really huge ass. Classic Latina. The other spanish girls looked decent and slim, even more white than Spanish looking, or ethnic looking. I was a newbie. Tried to play with Graziela. Offered her massage. Unsnapped her shirt/blouse. Got her huge rack out. Smelled nice, perfumed, but that was a problem, as the smell would stay with me all day on my hands. Negotiations. House was $60 for 45 minutes. Asked me what I wanted. Said $100 for everything. No way. HJ was countered. sheesh. went up to $120. Maybe. Sort of. Would make an exception, but was explaining how next time...there wasn’t going to be a next time at this rate. Even if I went to $140, what a huge fucking ass. I’m not paying that much ($200) for such low quality, or that body type. I can have miserable experiences on backage for half that amount. So, I was still iffy and inquired about getting my money back. Have to say that Graziela explained the cover story she would use and went down and talked to the mamasan. Something about offering way to low, like $80. Anyways she did it and I got my $60 back. Gave Graziela $20 as a tip for doing that and bolted. Went to Crystal Spa, got a thorough body shampoo, received a great massage, gave a great massage, got a happy ending, all for $100. $60 house, $40 tip.

It sounds like the recent busts are reducing the supply and driving prices higher. I can't say I like the trend. I'm glad to hear you didn't give in, pitman. Walking away was the right choice. Thx for the review.