to my friends..

i appriciate your constant support on the ug which has become my happy play ground..
but for the record away from the rest of the older posts.. i enjoy my work.. i am a quality time person not a quantity.. i hope for every man out there to be happy and content with the gift of " his person" i enjoy excellent conversation and find it mentally challenging and often find a good banter more exciting and stimulating than any other appendage a man might wave my way....
Conversation is a rich man's forplay if you will and a poor girls dream.. i lust for knowledge constantly and so very much enjoy the white, blue , black, brown collar education that i get... while.... involved in this form of play..
so in short..
Cheers a toast to the men who know what i mean.. and a shot on me for those who don't, be cause it might loosen you up for fun the rest of the way..!!!!!
take life seriously but not toooo much so!!!!!
Take life generously........ breath it in savor it .....and retain the dream of living..
HUGZZ my angels unaware
DAWN
xxoo

morning!

or night.. do what s right.. good mood and morning to all the manly men and all the sweet men and just Men in general!!!!!
xxoo
DAwn

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
I see Your Point!!

Thanks my sweet for you enlightening post and on our next rendevous I will apply your Quality over Quantity principles!!

way to go

Hi dawn
i know exactly what you mean .but dont take eveything to heart i have learned that we just cant please everybody all of the time although we try our best it seems an impossible task .

aleast we know that there seem to be more good times then bad . and we gave it our all
xoxo
lisa

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Zoned Out!!

Dawn, Quality is indeed king, I should have never come to work today, I hope I can make it back home in one piece. LOL!! Smokin!!

i am so glad you enjoyed your bubble bath..

now where was that button?
giddiup! now you know the true meaning of Giddi when i get up huh?
Dawn

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
True Meaning- Hell!

You better watch out my sweet- because next time its gonna be head to toe times two- LOL!! And you know the old Grand Canyon- LOL!! For that coded message you gotta ask me in person!!