Tipping at AMP's in Queens

What do you expect to tip for massage & HE in the boroughs?

• $10 - $20

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • $21 - $40

Votes: 54 65.9%
  • $41 - $60

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • $61 and up

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So recently I went to an Amp in Astoria and got a very nice massage with a HE. The massage with Table Shower was $60 and I tipped $50.

I have noticed however in my readings here that a lot of people are tipping $20 or less. Is this the norm and am I over-tipping? Most people would say that I should tip whatever I'm comfortable tipping and who cares what others tip. But in today's economy....I could definitely monger more often if I was only paying $60 as opposed to $110. But I'm so afraid of being labeled a cheapskate.

I've been doing this for a very long time and have been also been on other boards but you know...times change especially recently so I just figured I'd take a consensus. You know what...I'll even include a poll.

So recently I went to an Amp in Astoria and got a very nice massage with a HE. The massage with Table Shower was $60 and I tipped $50.

I have noticed however in my readings here that a lot of people are tipping $20 or less. Is this the norm and am I over-tipping? Most people would say that I should tip whatever I'm comfortable tipping and who cares what others tip. But in today's economy....I could definitely monger more often if I was only paying $60 as opposed to $110. But I'm so afraid of being labeled a cheapskate.

I've been doing this for a very long time and have been also been on other boards but you know...times change especially recently so I just figured I'd take a consensus. You know what...I'll even include a poll.
I think you're definitely over tipping for just an HE. I tip 50 only when I get UTC top and bottom for the HE.

I did not think you specified half versus hour. People tip $20 on the half.

Agreed, protocal should be different for an hour massage vs a half hour. Its more time and work for the provider, and reduces the potential number of customers she can see and the number of tips she will receive. I would not give less than 40 minimum on a one hour massage. I usually take the half which is more than enough time for what I need to do and so I tip anywhere from 20-40. 20 for a standard HE, more if she's extra friendly, allows UTC, kissing, etc. In cases where I plan on returning I tip more to be remembered.

I've only done 1/2 messages, starting tipping 30 but based on a lot of other posters, 20 seems to be the norm for the half.

I have a different question. If you get the hour, do you usually get a second pop in there, or is it still just the one with a longer message?

i only take 30 min and have never tipped more than 40 - ever, no matter the service. i start at 20 and depending on the service work uo to ususlly 30, but 20 is my normal

You didn't really say, but if you got FS you still tipped at most $40?
Like another member posted, FS is a whole other animal entirely. The tip should be consumate with the amount of interaction the provider gives. Ie if he lays there like a dead fish, then less yip by if she's very active and gives you a great experience, you gt her private number and keep her to yourself! LOL!!!:D

Last edited:
sorry to disappoint, but even with f/s the max is 40, unless we negotiate an all inclusive price. example, the location near 56 ave/francis lewis. i was told 120 for f/s. that to me means no tip is necessary. if i choose to leave anything she better be enjoyable. most of the asian f/s places just provide a recepticle for my junk. no movement or involvment on the providers part. on the other hand, if i visit an amp and the door fee is X, then i will negotiate for the services i wish provided.

I don't judge guys that tip less or more, but there is no way we can have some influence on the market. Some guys will always tip more and other guys will always look to give the least possible. I'm guilty of being loose with my cash when I'm having a good time.

Yeah. I took the hour long so $50 seemed a bit high in hindsight but $40 would've been better. She didn't do anything extraordinary and I didn't do any roaming and she didn't kiss me or even go overboard with the rubbing my balls and shaft or the "reach under".

HOWEVER, I'm thinking that maybe this is because she didn't know at this point whether or not I was LE. I'm going to try her again and see if I have a more sensual experience or even a BJ. I'll only take the half hour and see if I can get a BBBJ. If so...then I'll still tip the $50. If not, i'll probably bring it down to $30.

She asked me where I lived initially to....I'll see if after a few visits I can get a house call and FS her. hehehe.

This poll really helped me though.

I always used to tip $40-$60.

But I have a Taiwanese friend who has told me for many years that you learn more by tipping less. If the girl is thrilled with $20, you have learned useful information. But what do you learn by her reaction to a tip of $60?

I now tip $25-$40 max, and primarily confine my activities to those ladies with whom I already have a good connection.