Time Spa (ex-Good Day Spa) 646-707-6622

This place in the Flatiron / Chelsea area had ads up for new management and reopening with K-girls, so I went to check it out. From what I gathered, it used to be Good Day Spa. Now it is called Time Spa in the ads. Two MMS greeted me at the top of the stairs and chatted with me briefly, then one of them showed me to a room. One of the MMS was working to spruce the place up with new decorations and things. I was asked to undress and told that a young lady would be in to join me in a couple of minutes. I wrapped myself with a towel, and soon in came a fairly tall (like 5-5 but had heels on), cute young provider. She took my towel off and gave me a bathrobe instead.

With the towel for later use, we headed to the TS room at the opposite end of the spa. I asked the provider her name, it is Love. She gave me a relaxing table shower with lots of warm water poured over my ass. The massage was also standard fare, mostly medium pressure point application, and she then walked my back (good job done on this part). CBJ to follow, well done, with Love first standing, then straddling me. Cover already on, we moved along. Love started out riding me with some verve, then we did doggy for awhile, then we switched to standing mish and I finished up. After hearing the Atlanta news, I think some of the enthusiasm has gone out of my writing up the review, but it was an enjoyable session at standard 80 + 140 damage.

Second time stopping by here, and had a very good session. My provider was Boa – her photo is in their ads and it matched her appearance. She's about 5-1, not skinny or thick but in good shape, and her DD boobs could not be contained by her skimpy outfit (got multiple previews of them literally busting out through the first part of the session). She has a cute face and nice smile. Maybe mid-30s with a cool vibe. Decent English, engaging without being too chatty, came across well.

First parts of the session were standard service – TS was double the time of usual since she basically washed everywhere twice. When she saw me "growing", she took that as a signal that more cleaning was needed in the area, and she did it well. Finally dried off and headed back to the room. She then stepped out for a couple minutes while I lay down. Boa came back and did the massage. Mix of stroking and pressure, medium strength, well done, knew the spots. Then a back walking, which was one of the best I've had.

Boa dimmed the lights, undressed and readied herself, then started LT with me still face down. Tongue and boob action on my back and legs. Tickled a little in a couple places but still got me roused up. Flipped and LT continued before transitioning to Russian action (very nice feel and sight with her huge twins). Then to CBJ. At first it felt like BBBJ as she licked the shaft while applying the rubber. Felt great. She got going a little fast and so I signaled for her to climb on. She was pretty tight but rode me for a couple minutes before switching to mish. We fit well together and she seemed to like it more, and I got into it properly and finished hard.

Nice clean up, and we'd gone well past the hour by the time I left.

Standard damage 80+140+20 (tip for good service).