Tiffany - TOFTT

I saw her the other day at an extended stay in Holtsville. She is the girl in the picture but there is a reason why she is hiding her midsection. She's got a good size gut but her tits are large and real. She said she was GFE when I called her with some kissing allowed. When I got there and went to DFK she turned her head. When I tried for some DATY, it was available but only after upselling, then both DATY and semi-DFK were suddenly available. Her ad states that she offers unrushed sessions of pleasure which is all BS. She basically is an upseller who is a pump and dump with fake moans as she is watching TV. She said she is going to be around for possibly a few more months. I hope she enjoys her time alone. I would not repeat nor would I recommend.

Here is her backpage ad:
http://newyork.************/FemaleE..._s_t_y_fun_28/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=10297559

I saw her the other day at an extended stay in Holtsville. She is the girl in the picture but there is a reason why she is hiding her midsection. She's got a good size gut but her tits are large and real. She said she was GFE when I called her with some kissing allowed. When I got there and went to DFK she turned her head. When I tried for some DATY, it was available but only after upselling, then both DATY and semi-DFK were suddenly available. Her ad states that she offers unrushed sessions of pleasure which is all BS. She basically is an upseller who is a pump and dump with fake moans as she is watching TV. She said she is going to be around for possibly a few more months. I hope she enjoys her time alone. I would not repeat nor would I recommend.

Here is her backpage ad:
http://newyork.************/FemaleE..._s_t_y_fun_28/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=10297559
Thank you for the review. That girl is fugly. If she is even fatter than the picture than she should have paid you. More reviews guys alot of new chicks in BP.

Whenever you see something covered in the picture its becuase its a problem area, (with the exception of faces in most cases).

In this case even though it was covered you could still tell she was a fatty fat fatty.

You guys are tough. Not doubting anyone's word but there's a lot more bigger fatties out there than this one. At least judging from the pic.

http://imagesc.************/centralimages/nyc/cc/cc64b83a482c1c3080d621046da61861--2--Ashleyjpg--large.jpg

Tutti i gusti sono giusti. To each his own. Even in the last picture she looks more "curvy" than "fat" and can see why someone would go for her.

Too bad for teps who had a bad experience but was kind enough to inform the others. Too bad for her too for she lost a crowd of potential visitors.

check this out hater-did u ever think you didnt come correct with breath mints?besides ..it wasnt like you didnt get off so evidently it wasnt that bad..i dont remember anyone leaving without a smile on their face so why not post a photo of yourself you..the hateful ridiculous one with time to spare to relish in the detials...on that note catch me if u can!and marcinny..good lookin out darlin,u r the smartest of the bunch.dont blieve the hype...